Nochelle

A/N: I know what you are thinking right now took long enough for her to update but here u go.

Noah P.O.V.
I am currently in Studio A practicing, trying to get this move called the 360 straight leg ( A/N I don't know if the dance move is real). I have been trying all day for the past week to get this move but I keep failing so for 5,000th time I try the move again but I fall on my ass... Again.
While Im on the floor I see Richelle, my girlfriend for 8 months coming down the hall, she was pretty far so about halfway Alfie goes up to her and starts flirting with her and my blood was boiling and to my suprise Richelle I repeat my girlfriend was flirting back. Now I'm pissed, I thought she cared about me I thought she loved me but now I know that she doesn't.
While I an angry I try the move again but this time I fall badly on my leg and I hit my hand pretty bad.
"Aaaah" I screamed in pain and I saw Richelle running towards me.

Richelle P.O.V.

As I'm just talking to Alfie I hear what sounds like Noah screaming and I know it is so I left Alfie and ran towards studio A and there it was. I saw him squinting his eyes in pain he looked crippled. I didn't think someone could land like that.
" Noah are you okay " I asked very concerned
" Like u actually care just go back to flirting with Alfie " He replied I was shocked but then I immediately felt guilty.
" If I didn't see you flirting with him I wouldn't have lost my focus I wouldn't be in pain Aaaah ooow just leave me alone " H said now my whole body was filled with guilt this was all my fault.
I called the ambulance and they took him away.

1 week Later
Noah was now out of the hospital everyone came to see him while he was there including me but everytime I came to see him he would just tell me the same thing
" I dont want to see u go away with Alfie "
To be honest with you it hurt everysingle time.
Today he is coming back to the studio but he still can't dance. Not for 1 month all because of me.
He avoided me throughout dance and I decided enough is enough I has to go talk to him.
While he was with the boys I went up to him.
" Noah can we talk in private " I gestured my hand
" Why? " he simply demanded
" Please " I desperately asked he nodded and we went into Studio B.

Noah P.O.V.

I hesitantly agreed to talk with Richelle.
" Look I'm sorry I caused all this, I didn't realise Alfie was flirting and I was flirting back because the only person who I notice flirting with me you are the one I loved I cried every night u were in the hospital blaming myself for what happened and It is my fault, it breaks my heart to not talk to you everyday to not feel your lips know mine knowing that u don't want to speak to me and I could never live with myself if I ever lost you so please Noah I never wanted to hurt you forgive me " Richelle pleaded
I didn't know she loved my this much I just wanted to hug and squeeze her so tight but I could seeing as I was on a wheelchair because either broke my leg and hand.

I simply pulled her on to my lap and kissed her like I have never before my one free hand was around her waist and she had her hands around my neck.

Next thing I knew all of the girls from A Troupe where aaawing and the boys from A Troupe were whistling. Richelle blushed and hid her face in my Chest. I smiled at everyone and as soon as I saw Alfie I gave him the biggest death glare I think Richelle noticed oh if looks could kill.

As soon as I can walk again that boys gonna get it.

A/N- There u go I will try to post more I've just been busy