Chapter 2

Jordan Clark P.O.V.

I had just finished shooting my scene with Brennan and now every one was now on an hour break.
In the first 10 minutes everyone was now in lunch room. Well almost everyone. Bryles was missing ( Briar & Myles)
Normally Myles would come running in here once we were on break because he was always so hungry.
Since Briar is missing aswell we can obviously say she is with him.
Now we just need to find them.
I had a plan.

"Everyone please Listen up, as you can already see Myles and Briar are missing" I said
Lamar make a sarcastic gasp which made everyone laugh including me.

" They are probably together so I have a plan to find them, scare them and make the famous briar blush appear in her rosy cheeks" I continued

"We will split up in teams of 3 people and each team will have a walky talkie. Once a team has spotted them contact all of us and we will all come together and end the mission"

TEAMS
Trevor, Brittany and Jordan
Lamar, Alexandra and Victoria
Isaac, Taveeta and Jennie
Brennan, Samantha and Tiffany
Devon, Logan and Cierra.

"Make sure to be silent. Let the mission.... Begin" I concluded.
My team was the last to leave.

Myles P.O.V.

Briar and I were in studio B horsing around just making jokes with each other and jumping around.

"Why jump around on the floor when there are trampolines" Briar added

There was a massive trampoline in the corner. It was meant for the jiley scene but why not use it now. We both got it out and set it up.

Once we were done we both climbed onto it and we jumped continuously for a while when I had the idea that we should yeah she is a girl but I wanted to try it.
"Hey Briar wanna wrestle" I asked

She instantly said yes and we began to wrestle on the trampoline. Minutes later I had pinned her down and I was now sitting on top of her.
Then she leaned in and kissed me

Minutes later it had now turn into a make out session with me shirtless and Briar in her sports bra. This was all happening on the trampoline.

Lamar P.O.V.

Me and the girls Alex and Vic where just tiptoeing down the hall when we heard trampoline noises. It couldn't have been Trevor and Brittany because we are still on break and their scene wasn't for another 2 hrs. We slowly walked closer to the room the sound was coming from. We then spotted a lock of blonde hair and dark brown hair on top of each other.
Both girls quietly gasped.

" Myles get in there " both girls said quietly with a slight giggle

Vic told the others through the walky talkie to come.
Once they were here Logan, Devon, Cierra, Isaac, Taveeta and Jennie snuck under the trampoline to the  other side of the trampoline and now the mission was about to end
The rest of us were at the door way with our phones ready to take pictures and so were the others on the other side of the trampoline. The people on the other side of the trampoline were supposed to scare Briar and Myles and at the moment they were scared we would all take  pictures.

Devon P.O.V.

"Alright guys after 1 we all yell boo" I said quietly"
"3...2...1.." I counted

"Booooooooooo" we all yelled

They both jumped out of their make out session and we all immediately took pictures. Trevor took the piss and went up close to Briars face making sure to capture her blush.

Briar P.O.V.

As they all took pics I tried to hide in Myles' chest, it wasn't working, not at all. I was as red as a poppy and rose combined.

Jordan P.O.V.

" So watcha guys up to mmmmhmmm" I made sure to say the last part loudly and very long.
Then the others repeated what I said. I spotted Trevor and Brittany holding hands Oh this is gonna be another mystery to solve at tomorrow's lunch hour.

Myles P.O.V

Once everyone left Briar was still red and when I say red I mean red.
I gave her a hug still without a shirt and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
We put our clothes on and returned to the group.

As we went to the lunch room everyone in the lunch room stared

"Alright whose idea was that " Insisted
Jordan proudly got and said it was hers.
"Why?" I questioned her
She simply just flashed a cheeky smile
"You all better delete those photos of me and Bri" I demanded
They all did the same thing Jordan did they simply just flashed a cheeky smile

" Oh God " I said in Regret