Caught part 2

Briar's Brother
( briar doesn't really have a brother just imagine her brother and Myles are best friends in this story and her brothers name is Tristan and they are also twins and also 17 )

Myles POV
Me and Briar are currently studying and by studying I mean making out on her bed with me on top of her. I was also shirtless and I had lots of purple marks around my neck and an my stomach mostly my abs. Briar was only in her sports bra and booty shorts since we just came back from the dance studio. I had my hands on her ass whilst one of her hands were on my abs and the other was around my neck. Suddenly we swapped our position and I was now on the bottom and Briar was now on top.

Tristan POV                                                                                                                                                                                           I just came back from my detention from and I am absolutely furious like seriously nothing could piss me off more than I already am. The teachers in this stupid school they didn't believe me when I said I did not do it "UGH!" Grown ups are such a pain, it is a good thing that my parents are out of town on a business trip  for the next 6 months or I would be grounded for life. 

Anyway as soon as I open the door to the house, I started to hear noises well more like moans. I walked up the stairs and I found out the noise was coming from my sisters room. Briar. I heard 2 voices in there and by now I was secretly scared for the other persons life. All I could think about or say in my head is "Please don't tell me their having sex please" I repeated that same phrase over and over again in my head.

Finally I worked up the courage to enter the room I didn't bother knocking because.... why not? I instantly was blind. Right there right now I saw my best friend making out with my twin sister. I knew they were dating but I didn't know they were this far along like come on they were practically naked.. So apparently I was wrong about nothing being able to piss me off because now I livid.

"Dude get off my sister!"

To be Continued...