Chapter 16

Heyy i'm back! sorry for not updating it's because i have a lot of test for 5 days straight. ugh school yucky! but i'm here with another chapter for you! enjoyy:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lily's POV-

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock indicating it's 8.00 am. Ugh i need to get up.

I put my hair into a messy bun and go downstairs. I decided to make breakfast. I have a full day onto myself, cause Harry had to go super early to ''meeting" with the rest of the boys and Simon of course.

I decided to find a job, i mean at least i could purchase my own clothes without harry buying it. I don't want to waste his money on me.

I showered, put on my clothes which is black ripped skinny jeans, white t-shirt and boots. That's done and i went out the door.

I was walking when i saw poster "IN NEED OF HAIRSTYLIST IMMEDIATELY!" and in the bottom it said "call in xxx-xxx-xxx"

That's perfect! when i was little i watched a lot of Hair videos. So i know my style and tips.

I called in and they said to meet me in Starbucks. So i did.

I was waiting for 5 minutes when i saw a blonde woman coming in to Starbucks. And said "Is there Lily Evans here?"

I stood up "It's me!" making her head turn around and she smiled

"Aah so your Lily.." She said hugging me "Your really pretty.."

I nod and smiled  "Thanks.."

She smiled "Now let's get to business shall we?" i nod

She began talking about all there is to know about being a Hairstylist. She went on and on and on about do's and dont's and some other stuff.

"So are you capable of doing all that?" She said tapping her fingers to the table

Yes. I got this! I can do this! "Yes"

She smiled "perfect! okay so here's the address" she ripped a piece of paper and give it to me

I took the paper "You are welcome to start the job tomorrow and please be early" She said

"Okay!" She smile as she walked out the door

I squeal not realizing i was still in Starbucks, gaining a lot of stare. Hehe sorry..

And that i ran out the door. Phew!
Yes! I have a job! this is the best day ever!

I look at my wristwatch and it's only 2 i decided to just walk around. I was walking when i saw a bunch of flashes.

Oh shit! paparazzi!

Honestly how could they find me? Ughhh! i put on my shades and just continue walking. I noticed they we're not only paps but also fans.

I kept on walking when someone called my name. I turned around and saw a group of girls. I walked over to them "yes?"

They squeal jumping up and down "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE LILY RIGHT?!" a brunette ask

I smiled "Yep that's me!"

They scream once again "Oh my god!! You are so beautiful! omg!" I smiled at her sweet words "Believe me your more beautiful"

They smiled "So is true your dating Harry?" she asks

Hmm.. how does she know? I mean we haven't really went public yet and we haven't talked about it. What should i say? I guess i should go text him first.

"Could you wait for 5 minutes girls?" I smiled and they nodded

I pull out my phone and text harry

Hazza❤️
Me: Babe!
Haz: Hey baby!!!
Me: Heyy so i was wondering...
Haz: Yea?
Me: Would you want to go public? cause i was walking down the streets and a fan ask me. What should i do?
Haz: I don't mind babe! just go tell them that i'm yours and you're mine
Me: Thank you so much babe!
Haz: I love you!
Me: I love you too!!

Right so he agreed okay.

"Girls?" They looked up to me
"Yes i am dating Harry.." i was scared cause i don't know how they'll react. I'm scared they hate me. After silence they scream jumping up and down

"YES! WE KNEW IT! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! OMGG!"

I chuckle "Hmm.. love how do you find out that me and Harry are dating?"

She smiled "Oh! harry post a picture of you and Lux!" she said showing me the picture

Awwwe that is so sweet! Wait! but how does she know my name?

"How do you know my name?" i ask

"Oh you see Us Directioners are like FBI! we're even better than them! we know everything!" She grinned

Not gonna lie that was kinda creepy but i love it!

"Hey lily, could we take a picture?" She asks

"Of course!" We all squeezed in to the frame. It turned out pretty good! The other girls left except one girl.

"Thank you so much Lily! and we shipped you and Harry so much!" They squealed

"No, thank you for being so sweet!" She smiled

"Well i better be off then!" She said waving goodbye

"WAIT!" she turned around

"You wanna hang out with me?" She froze "I wanna get to know you better!"

She walked over to me "Seriously?"

"Yeah! of course why not!" She said yay

And we just walked around and i'm hungry so we decided to go get lunch

While we're walking i know that her name is Maddison or Maddi. She's 18 and she loves 1D.

We ate. And after that we went to the mall. SHOPPING OF COURSE!

We went to Forever21, H&M, American Eagle, Pacsun, etc.

I don't know why but Maddi and I really bond together really well. Even though i just met her, i feel so comfortable around her.

I ask for her number so we could keep in touch. I think Maddi and I are gonna be Best Friends.

<--------------------------------->
I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE IN LIKE FOREVER PLS DONT KILL ME!

I have 10 exam for the past week and i've been studying my ass off. So i'm sorry!

I HAVE GOOD NEWS!
Today is the last day of my exam!!!!
Hallelujah!! Thank you God!

Btw here's the chapter! I'm gonna make this book more exiting so i'm gonna add some conflicts in the next 2 chapters. And i hope it turned out good:)

Thank you babes! love yah

xoxo AS