Chapter 17

Heyyy! I don't know if i decided to continue this book or not, but i just want to maybe ish

<--------------->

Lily's POV

I woke up with a strong muscular hands wrapped around my waist, i turned around and see my handsome boyfriend.

He looks so cute when he sleeps, he's so
peaceful and so adorable he looks like an angel.

"Hey Angel" I said to him

He groaned and i chuckle "Come on babe! Get up! You have an interview today!"

He opens his eyes and kisses me "Good mornin' princess" I smiles

"Come on now" I said to him but he just shakes his head

"Just cuddle with me for 5 minutes pleasee?" He said giving the puppy dog eyes

I give in. And we lay there, legs tangled together, and just quiet.

"Babe? come on you'll be late" I said kissing his neck

He groaned and he got up. "Be back later babe! I love you!"

"I love you too babe!"

After he left, i change my clothes to (pic down)

And i watch TV, and it's 10.00 am. So the interview should be aired now.

I watch him, as he asnwers the questions. he look so handsome omg

Then the interview asks "Alright now Harry you have a girlfriend right?"

He nods "Yeah her name is Lily" as the interview display a picture of the two of you in the screen

"Do you love her?" Harry just smiles

"Of course! why wouldn't i? She's the moest sweetest girl i've ever met, she has a big heart and i love her so much" i teared up a bit at his sweet words

"Lily babe, if your watching this.. i love you so much!" he said as he did a heart shape with his hands

"I love you too Harry, so much.." I said to myself

The interview finished, and i know Harry will be home soon. So i decided to make dinner for us.

Today i'm making chicken pesto pasta. From my grandmother's famous recipe. That only i knows, muahahaa!

I take the chicken, cutting it up to strips, season it and fry it.

Taking the pasta and boiling it. Wow there's a lot of things to do.

After 5 minutes they're all done! wohoo! I grab 2 plates setting it down on the table, light up some candles.

Not long after, I hear Harry's car pull up. He opens the door and i tackle him to a hug.

"Hey babyyy" He hugs me tighter

"Hello.." I smiles. He sniffs "Hmm.. the smell is so good!!"

I smile and lead him to the dining room "Ta da!! I make dinner for us!"

He grinned and pull me close "Thank you babe!"

After eating, i wash the dishes and i went upstairs to bed. I saw Harry laying on his side and i poke him. He groans and i chuckle.

He must be tired.. poor baby..
I turned around but i feel a hand on my waist. He was spooning me,  i was the small one and he's the big one. Slowly my eyes are getting heavier and we fell asleep.

<————————>
Hello! Idk if im gonna continue this but
i think i am. But this will be a slow update, cause i'm focusing my other book.

Btw read my other book it's called "The Diary" it's a niall horan fanfiction!

byeee