Chapter 23

Lily's POV
5 months later....

It's been 5 months since me and Harry broke up. When the news spread, i was getting so much hate. People all over the world blamed me for Harry's reputation saying that i am trash and doesn't deserve Harry.

Harry seems to be happy now, i see pictures of him on websites and maggazines he seemed a lot happier now. I'm guessing probably a new girlfriend or something. Not that i care or anything.

I dont care right? He accused me that i do all that! Why would i care?! Ughh! focus lily! Move on move on!

And yes i haven't quite actually moved on yet because having an ex-boyfriend like Harry Styles is really hard to forget. But i am trying my best everyday:)

The pain is still here in my heart. Still hurts and wincing in pain. Every single night i would cry myself to sleep because that's how much he hurt me.

But i am trying everyday to try to forget about him but i just can't! You can't just forget about the person you love so deeply. This person has become a part of me that if he dissapears my heart will be incomplete.

"Carramel macchiato for Ms. Lily!" the staff said making me snap out of my thoughts. I mumble a quick thank you before i waltz down the door.

I walk through the streets, until i feel somebody yank my shirt backwards and drag me to an alley they push me there till i fall.

I look up and see 4 girls "You are Lily right?! The bitch who steal Harry's money and only used him just for fame?!!" one girl said face pure anger

Aaah.. great. More harry possesive fans.

I sigh "I didn't do any of that! I-" she kick me in the stomach making me cough grunt in pain "Oh shut up! We know what you did! Stop acting so innocent bitch!" the other girl said

I clutch my stomach with my hands grunting in pain "Please.. i-i didn't do-"

They punch me and kick me again and again "I SAID SHUT UP! you know you are just a slut aren't you?! going out with rich men just going after their money right? Yes that's what you are a gold digger whore! You deserve to die bitch!" one said making them cheer. One girl take my coffee and pour it all over me making me gasp. "Hahaha have fun Lily! Hope you die bitch!" they laugh and leave me there alone.

I look at them dissapearing from the alley after they did i cried, i cried so hard. Letting all my tears fall out from my eyes into the scars and wounds on my face they made making me wince.

I get up but fall down again. All my body is hurt and broken. I need him. But i know he won't come and help me if i called him. He hates me, he truly hates me.

Why do i even deserve to live? I get blamed for everything, it's not my fault and i get blamed over and over again.

Oh god, why is this happening to me?

I want things to go back to the way it was, where all there it just happy times. Having the best time of my lives living every single moment wishing the day could never ends.

Can it go back? I don't think so. It's too late.

I get up and finally managed to get on my both feet. I walk slowly limping to my house, luckily it's not far. With every step i take it's so hard, it feels like 5 ton bricks is on your back preventing you to take any step further. But I get the hold of myself and force my way through because i know i can do this, i can't let them get to me. I am innocent and will remain innocent.

Step by step i made it to my house, and clean all my body. I cry and wince in every single pain on my body. I see a sharp object and play with it, sliding it and cutting my wrist over and over again. I cried because of the pain.

You are not worth it
Nobody likes you
Everybody will be happy if you die
Who would want a girl like you?
Not even close to beautiful
Have you ever look yourself in the mirror?
All i see a disgusting girl that just needs to die

I didn't notice how many cuts i've made but slowly my eyes starts to close and i pass out.

Harry.. please help me...

------------------------
(A/N)
Wow it's been a while since i updated here! I see some people is still reading this book which i am happy:)

I will continue this book but this is going to be a very SLOW update because my other book going on and wanted to focus on that first:) i hope you dont mind.

again thank you so much:)