t h i r t y - t w o

(Damon Grey)

I was trying to move on from Jaide. It was working out until I got smacked in the face with a surpise. I should have known better than to engage myself with a teenager.

Now, all she does is laugh like a little girl, plays with her bubble gum, and sits seductively in her seat.

She's been trying to get me to notice her a lot.

She's even wearing a super tight dress. Infact, shes been wearing them more than usual. All of her is out there to the universe and these college boys are all over her.

She's smiling with them, hugging them and touching them in a flirty manner. She's doing everything that girls do to get their teacher excited.

I didn't like the way she was touching one male student. It was someone else other than me. How could she do that to me? In front me?

Displeased with Jaide's behavior, it caused me to lose my cool.

"Did anyone pick a theory yet?" I asked angrily

"Did anyone pick a theory yet?" I asked angrily. The entire class stopped what they were doing. A few responded nodding their heads but I actually wanted hear an answer.

"Eric," I called on one of my students flirting with Jaide. Jaide quickly straightens up her posture. Eric looks at me. I caught him offguard.

These fucking college freshman's piss me off.

"What theory did you choose to work on?"

"Theory? Sir?" He looks confused.

"Yes, you've never heard of a theory before? I handed out a copy of theories explaining different levels of human behavior."

"Sir, I'm afraid I do not own a copy."

"Have you been on another planet? Where you not here when I discussed the lesson?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt this conversation but it's his first day," Jaide adds. "I was trying to tell him about the lesson until you stopped our conversation."

I raised my brow at her.

"Are you his mother? If it was his first day, he'd be smart enough to send me an email and ask me himself."

"Well, Eric do you know his email?" She turned to him. Eric shook his head no. "You're overreacting. Just let it go."

"Just let it go?"

"That's. . . what I said." She replies.

The class began to giggle.

"Ms. Abrianna?"

"Professor Grey?"

"You and I need to have a little talk. In my office straight after class."

She fucking smiled at me.