f i f t y - t w o

When we got back to my house, Jaide was walking up to my front lawn with her eyes glued to her phone. I slowed down the car hoping to distract her as I got closer.

I got out, greeted her with a kiss, and hugged her passionately.

"There you are. Where the fuck have you been?" She playfully slaps me. "Youstopped calling me."

"I've been busy my love. I'm sorry." I kissed her repeatedly.

Jaide slowly backed away from the kiss. She looked at me then at Naz standing by my side.

"Do you have something you want to say to me?" said Jaide.

"Yeah, this is Nazanin. She's a good friend of mine." I replied, not trying to mention what happened a few moments ago.

Right off the bat, Naz seemed like she didn't want nothing to do with Jaide but she smiled and gave her a friendly wave anyway. Jaide repeated the same gesture.

I introduced them too each other which seemed to put Jaide at ease—giving the very concerned look at me.

Naz stepped away and headed towards the door.

"Your friend is visiting?" Asked Jaide pulling me closer to her side as she held my hand. Naz looked back and knew by the gesture that Jaide and I are more than just what it seems. She giggled and whispered 'duh' to herself.

"How long have you been with Damon?" Asked Naz.

"A month now?" Jaide looked at me and I assumed so as well. I haven't counted. I just know she's the woman I'm romantically involved with. Although, she could be right after all.

"Cute." She replies. We head inside my house as I open the door.

I got a text from Kade out of the blue giving us updates on the hack.

I looked at Naz and did stupid facial expressions hoping she'd understand what I had said.

"What?" Naz yelled. Jaide turned her head and looked at the both of us suspiciously.

"Its Kade, he said he's almost done."

"That was fast." She replied.

"What's happening?" Jaide asks plopping herself on my couch as she kicks her feet up on my coffee table and starts to touch my belongings lying around.

"Its business stuff." I said. Jaide gets a text and immediately her face fell flat. It was like someone told her something she didn't want to know in the first place.

"Hey um, I'll see you...maybe...tomorrow?" She said getting up in a rush. She worried me so I followed her to the door.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You looked...pissed." I said. She sighed deeply while looking at me with intense eyes.

"Its just that I keep getting these fucking weird ass texts about you an—" I silenced her with my index finger.

"Wait! What texts about me?"

"Some fucking weirdo wants me to stay away from you." I begged Jaide to give me her phone. I searched through her text messages. The texts go back as far as August.

"Jaide, why didn't you tell me you were getting these?"

"I was told not to." I heard Naza's footsteps approach the both of us. She was just as shocked as me. Jaide volunteered to show us a glimpse of the threats. Naz looked at them and gasped.

"This is the same person." She declared before handing Jaide back her phone.

"Do you guys know something I don't?" Jaide's face went from flat to seriously confused.

"We need Kade, now!" Naz bellowed loudly.
_____

Later that day Jaide went on and on about the texts and how they scared her and keep her up at night.

I don't know why but suddenly I'm beginning to feel concerned about Audrey's wellbeing. At first it caught me off guard and I didn't know how to feel. Now that Jaide's involved, I do not want to lose her.

"Maybe an obsessed fan has a thing for Audrey and wants you out of the way." Naz said, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"I doubt it. Audrey and I both agreed to have a private relationship." I said.

"Just because it wasn't exposed to the press doesn't mean someone doesn't know," said Naz. "Actually everybody knows. Everyone knew you guys were a thing."

"Whatever." I replied.

"Apparently 'this fan' has a vendetta against me." said Jaide rolling her eyes.

"There was one guy who went bat shit crazy at a meet and greet. Worst guy ever. Audrey's security wouldn't let him in because...I don't know...something weird happened. Since then he's been trying to get close. He could possibly be a suspect."

"Do you remember what he looks like? A name?"

"I remember his last name was Stevic," she pulls out her cellphone and starts dialing. "I'll see you tomorrow." She waved heading out in a rush.

Jaide got up as Naz left do handle whatever it is.

"Who's Audrey?" She asked.

"She's my ex-girlfriend. We had a thing and now she's allegedly missing."

"She's missing?" Jaide responded with a raised brow. "You're looking for her?"

"I know how this looks. I swear I didn't know about this until the cops showed up at my door. They thought I had something to do with it. So, in order to prove my innocence, I'm helping her sister to help find her. Naz and Audrey are...sisters."

"Looking for your missing ex, hm, that's...not weird at all." She said.

"Look, I don't want to be involved in this either, but I am somehow. Please, bare with me." I begged.

"Whatever. I trust you." I grabbed her by the waist and passionately kissed her again.

" I missed you," I pulled her in for another slow and passionate hug.

"I know." She rubs my back slowly. I can feel her breathing in and out. It was like out hearts where in sync as the blood running through our veins flowed together like a ballerina spinning perfectly in a pirouette. "She's cool..." I assume she was talking about Naz. Either way, Jaide dropped the tough girl act and let herself loose.

Y'all my bad for the super dreadful long absence. Alot was happening in my life. Too many distractions😩 I love you. There's many more to come!! Stay blessed ❤️❤️