Chapter Eight

You sat quietly on your bed, it was Saturday morning. You remembered your amazing date you had with Sans last night but didn't like how it ended off. Your Dad-- You felt, you knew, he didn't like Sans. Your dad was never a fan of the monsters, he was kinda in the closet door went it came to that subject. Monsters have been released from the underground for many many years now and he's still not over it. You sigh. "Oh, dad.." You walked into your bathroom and started doing the usual morning routine. You went down for breakfast and your mom and dad were on the kitchen table. "Good morning." You quietly said, getting some breakfast your mom had made.

"Hey sweety. How'd you sleep?" Your dad asked, sipping his coffee. "Fine." You responded, taking a seat at the table with your food. Silence rolled in.

"Soooooo, (Y/n). How was your date with, uh, Sans last night?" Your mom awkwardly asked looking at you. "It was good. You haven't seen him have you?"

"No, but your father gave me a good description of him."

"Oh..." You sipped your orange juice. "Dad.." You looked at him, "I don't want you to hate Sans. Once you get to know him he's a really sweet guy. You can't just dislike someone just because they're not like.. us."

"Who said I didn't like him? If anything, He doesn't like me." You know he lied because you knew Sans all too well. Sans gets along with everyone. How can you hate a guy like him. "Dad, you don't have to lie. Say, how about I invite him over for dinner?"

"Pftttt.. hell no." Your dad chuckled shaking his head.

"Honey. If (Y/n) says Sans isn't bad then he isn't. Let's invite him. I want to meet this handsome fellow." Your mom smiled.

"I'm not letting that creature into my house." Your dad was being hella stubborn. You decided to give up.

"Wow, Okay dad." You got up from the kitchen table and went upstairs to your room. Why couldn't he accept the fact that you liked Sans. You lock your room door and flop on your bed, getting your phone from your side dresser. You text Sans and tell him your dad was being an ass. He couldn't agree more. You two texted back and forth and mentioning the awesome events that took place night on ya'll date. You said you wish he was here and minutes later the magical Skeleton appeared inside your room.

"Sans you--"

"Hey, sweetheart." He greeted, just standing there. You stumbled off your bed and hugged him. "Sans I'm so happy you're here!" You squeezed him, almost forgetting he's literally bones. "I'm happy I'm here too." He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you back. "I'll never understand your teleportation powers, but I'm glad you got here pretty fast. I never really expected you to come." You pulled away and he grabbed both your hands. "If you ever need anything, or me, I'll always be there in a flash." He kissed your knuckles and you couldn't help but blush and giggle like a dork. "But really," He made you put your arms over his shoulders resting his hands on your waist. "Whats up with your dad? why doesn't he like me?"

"Because you're a monster. He's kind of against you guys and all. And knowing him he's gonna try and keep me away from you, seeing you're not a regular human boy."

"I knew it. He was snapping at me last night and he told me to stay away from you. Pftt. You know I cant do that right?"

"Pftt...I know." You pulled him in and nuzzled his face.

"Haha, that tickles." He kissed your cheek. "You wanna get outta here?"

"You mean.. Leave? Where will you take me?" You were blushing like crazy.

"To my house."

"Your house?"

"Yes Princess. You wanna change or are you fine like that." You figured he was talking about your clothing. "I'm fine this way." You slip on some shoes.

"You're fine in any clothes you wear honestly. Alright, hold on.." He grinned.

You gripped on to him and closed your eyes, in within a second you were in front of his house.

"Welcome." He took your hand and you both started walking towards the front door. He opened it and walked in, having you close behind him.

You entered yet another new environment. You looked around, examining Sans home. It was beautiful, perfectly sized, and just like how you said about Grillby's-- Cozy.

"I like your house." You awkwardly said making Sans chuckle. "Thanks I like your face."

You both burst out laughing.

"My...What's this unfamiliar voice I hear.." Gaster, Sans dad appeared. He spotted you and waved. He looked kinda.... Scary to you to be honest. His skull was cracked, and he gave off this vibe. His voice was kind of weird..

-- Weird how he said things but you still understood.

"H-Hi. My name is (Y/n)."

"(Y/n)? Is this the lovely lady you went on a date with last night?" He asked Sans.

"Yep. Isn't she beautiful?"

"She is..." He smiled at you and you felt hot. 'His dad likes me already, Seeing I'm a human. Why couldn't my dad be kind like this.' You thought.

"T-Thank you." You looked down at your shoes.

"No problem. Would you like anything?"

"N-no thank you. Thanks for the offer though you're so kind."

"No problem. Well, I'll be in the basement if you two need anything." He slowly started to fade away into a black fog then into nothing-- disappeared.

You looked at Sans.

"Heyyyy, lighten up. Relax. My dad is chill. Pft. Unlike yours."

"True.. Hey, where's Papyrus?" You asked.

"With.." He twitched, "Mettaton."

"Awwww do they always hang out on the weekends?"

"Always. Anyway, want me to give you a tour of the house?"

You giggle, "Sure." Taking his boney hand.

~×~×~~××
A/N: thanks for reading ^√^
-Jay