Chapter Nine: Officially Dating ❤

After Sans gave you a good ol' fashion tour of his house, you two sat down on the living room sofa and watched some TV. "What channel is this?" You asked looking at the screen, a comerical was on. "Comedy Central." He replied with a grin, "It's my favorite channel and one of my favorite shows is South Park."

"South Park? Pftt...hahah..." You started to giggle, "My parents always told me not to watch that, ever since I was a kid. Speaking of parents, they have no idea I'm here. My dad has no idea I'm with you. I feel rebellious."

"Rebellious? You wanna call it that? I guess," He chuckled taking your hand. "Aren't you scared they'll find out you're missing?"

"Oh...well?? I've locked my room door so they'll probably think I'm just mad at them-- especially my dad. Enough about my parents though, Your dad is extremely nice. Do you...have a mom?" You were curious.

"Nope. I have never met her in my life."

"Oh. I'm sorry. It must've been tough for your father to raise 2 boys on his own."

"Pft. I think he did pretty well. He's a smart guy yknow."

"I bet he is..."

It grew silent. Oh how you hated how the quietness sinked in. The only sound was the tv, and there were a whole lot of bad language coming from it. South Park was currently playing. No wonder your parents never wanted you to watch it.

"Wow, this show..." You awkwardly said, smiling nervously.

"What, too much for you? I can change it-- or we can leave the house a bit and hang around town."

"I would love that. L-Like another date?" You blushed.

"Yes. Another date. C'mon kiddo."

You held onto his hand and within a second you two were at the arcade.

"Do you like games?"

"Nothing wrong with games." You beamed, running inside the arcade.

You couldn't remember the last time you've been to an actual arcade that wasn't exactly in a movie theater or anything similar. Though, there was a movie theater nearby. Sans got you and him some coins and you both started to play games. Eventually, Sans gathered enough tickets to go to the prize booth and get you a teddy bear. You were elated.

"T-thank you!" Your face flushed, hugging the cute medium sized (f/c) teddy bear.

"No problem. You hungry?"

"I could eat."

You two ordered some food and sat down to eat, enjoying each other's company. "You know, (Y/n).. I really like you."

"I like you too, we've been over this." You joke.

"W-well.. Since we both have feelings for each other.. And this could get serious, c-can I address you as my girlfriend now."

You choked on your drink. "G-Girlfriend?" You wipe your mouth.

"Is it too soon?! I uh-- sorry." Sans bowed his head in shame, blushing like crazy.

"It's okay....only if I can address you as my boyfriend.." you looked away with your cheeks burning. 'How unexpected' You thought. You looked at Sans from across the table and you see him laughing lowly.

"(Y/n)... You need to stop scaring me like that." He picked his head up and you saw little blue tears escaping his eye (sockets).

"I-Im sorry!" Damn you felt like crap. "He thought I wouldn't want that title..I scared him...once again! I was just surprised."

"It's okay. I'm happy though.. And yes you can address me as your boyfriend."

You leaned over the table and wiped his tears. "I guess it's official. Wanna seal it off with a kiss?" You asked.

"Go right ahead."

You leaned in some more cupping his face and pressed your lips against his teeth. It was just as magical as the first kiss last night. You pulled away smiling, blushing more than before and it looked like Sans could've died any second. "C-Can I have another one?" You rolled your eyes and kissed him again, spoiling him.

"OHHHHH my~~!!" A similar robotic voice rang through your ears and you pulled away from Sans so fast, seeing Mettaton standing by the table.

×~××~×~
A/N: leaving it here. Tell me what yuh think
-Jay