Chapter Eighteen

Sans sat in the back of the car until you guys finally reached your destination. Sans needed to go back home, back to his dad, back to the real (Y/n). This weird place is all too new to him, something he couldn't get used to. "We're almost there" (Y/n)'s dad said.

"Good, cuz we've been in this damn car for a long minute." (Y/n) rolled her eyes, leaning her head against the window.

"Ah, cmon we haven't been driving for that long." The Dad chuckled just irritating his daughter even more.

{Time skip because I'm not good at Filler stuff rip.}

After what seemed like forever, you guys finally reached at a home that Sans wasn't too familiar with. "This is the place?" He asked. "Yup!" The dad chirped and got out the car, soon Sans and (Y/n) did the same.

You three walked up to the door and the Dad knocked. "Huh, so this is where you go when moms not around ?" (Y/n) asked her father. "Yep, but don't you dare tell her."

"I wouldn't dream of it." She rolled her eyes again. The front door soon unlocked and there stood a Skele that looks just like Sans.

"Oh! Mr. (Y/LN)! Are you stopping by for another visit!? I see you always have company--" The twin of Sans stopped mid sentence once he saw his doppelganger.

"WHAT?!" Both of the skeles said in shock.

"Blueberry, this is another Sans. He's from another world. He's kind of like a time traveler but he can't go back home. So we're stopping by for Undynes help."

Sans stared at Blue for an awful long time. "This mother fucker looks just like me." He pointed.

"Yes I do! A-And I think it's VERY WEIRD! But yes! I, am the great Sans!"

"Aye, who's at the door?" A voice called from inside the home.

"Oh! Brother! It's Mr.(L/n) and some friends!" Blue answered back.

"Well don't let them Stand out there Yuh bonehead invite 'em in."

"Oh right!" Blue turned his head back to his guests. "Pardon my manners! Come in, Come in!" He stood aside and did a hand motion signaling them to enter.

Everyone entered and the door soon closed shut. On the couch, layed a skeleton that looked just like Papyrus, but with an orange hoodie on and a cigarette in his mouth. He looked at everyone lazily, but was a bit surprised by this other Sans.

"Hey, Carrot. I have my daughter (Y/n) and a friend with me!" The dad beamed.

"Wooahhhh, what the hell?" Sans interrupted,

"So, you're personalities is all switched? Like, the opposite ? What is this world." Sans still couldn't believe this weird ass universe.

"I would say, everything is swapped around." (Y/n) said.

"I would say that too." Her dad agreed.

The bigger skeleton in the room chuckled and took out his cigarette. "I've heard about this kind of stuff. So, are you looking for Undyne?"

"Yea we are. Where the fish lady at, scrub?" (Y/n) crossed her arms.

"Ah, well toots she's not here right now at the moment. She's with her girlfriend Alphys. They should be back soon though. So wait around if yuh want..or not that's cool."

"For your information, I'm no 'toots'. And I think we will wait around for Undyne. All we wanna do is take this fella home. Right Sans? .... Sans?" (Y/n) turned her head and there she saw Blueberry and Sans having a staring contest. Blue seemed to be losing because he looked scared and uncomfortable.

"Boy, what are you doing? You're scaring him." She tugged Blueberry's scarf and hugged him, which definitely did cause him to blush.

Oh my god! A pretty human is actually hugging me! He thought.

"Whatever. I guess I'll wait. Everything is still so weird to me though." Sans took a seat on the red couch next to Papy-- Carrot.

"Come on Blueberry ~ Would you like to show Me around. I am your guest after all." (Y/n) cupped Blue's cheeks which were just a dark shade of blue. "Of course! Follow me!" And then the two left.

'This is still so weird. This Papyrus acts and dresses just like me, and The other Sans act and dresses like Papyrus. That silly armor! My (Y/n) is nice and sweet, but this (Y/n) is rude and kinda mean. Same with the dad's..this world is fucked up.. Yet interesting.' Sans sat there and pondered.

----
A/N: it's 2 am! What am I doing lol. Well here's another chapper it seems like you nerds really like this story. Yes, as you could probably tell there will be some underswap!Sansxunderswap!(Y/n). Or maybe also an underswap!Papyrusxunderswap(Y/n)if you guys want both. But I'm only doing this As long if Sans stays in the Underswap world for a bit.. Which im sure he will! Tell me what u guys think! Thanks.