Chapter 2: Bullies

We pulled into a parking space at our school, Northwest Whitfield High School, home of the mighty Bruins. But to be honest the Bruins' just looks like a big cuddly grizzly bear. The three of us got out of the car and started walking to our usual spot in the courtyard, next to the cafeteria. The courtyard is one of my favorite places in the school it just has that majestic beauty to it with the Eastern Redbud trees and the Blossom trees all over the courtyard providing shade during the hot days of the year, and the woodland iris flowers partially around the edges of those same trees. The American coral bells lining all along the edges of the bricked sidewalk of the courtyard and the swamp milkweed flowers showered sporadically across the grass. The trees and the milkweed flowers are my favorite cause butterflies usually go to them and they make for amazing photos. Surprisingly enough this is all situated just outside the cafeteria.

            As always though everyone was staring at us and by us I mean Heather and Anna. And by everyone I mean any male or female in the vicinity of us including the teachers.

            Honestly, I don't blame them I mean my sisters are drop dead gorgeous. Any guy would be lucky to date them. I don't mean to say that because of their looks but because my sisters are very careful on whom they date. A lot of guys only want to date them for their looks which will easily get you kicked to the curb and in Heather's case also the balls.

            I mean look at them. Heather has long wavy red hair that flows to the middle of her back and looks almost on fire when she walks. She has dazzling dark hazel-green eyes to match her olive white skin. She looks even more amazing since she is wearing crimson red skinny jeans, a black top, with her black leather knee high boots, and red lipstick. Anna looks just as beautiful in her black skinny jeans, a dark blue flowing sleeveless top, black dress blazer and heels. It looks awesome on her. Her hair looks just as amazing today in its short wavy blonde curls and light blue-green eyes.

            They both look like rock-stars and me well I just like this, ordinary and plain.

            So, the three of us sat down at our usual table under a blossom tree. As we did so my sisters began talking about the pageant, so I tuned out. I hate pageants, they are so boring and the contests are usually stuck up snobs who think they are better than everyone.

            As I begin tuning out my phone buzzes. I pull my phone out of my pocket and see who it is. I look and it's Rain.

Rain: Hey, I know it's not 1st period yet but, I couldn't wait to tell you that you look beautiful.

Me: Thank you. : )

Rain: You're welcome. : D

Me: So, does this mean you can see me right now?

Rain: Yes

Me: So, that means you're in the courtyard?!

Rain: ha-ha. Yes. : D

'           I smile brightly and really big. Then, put down my phone and look around the courtyard for any guy with a cell phone or laptop, who also happened to be starting at me. But, as I looked around no guy had a laptop in sight or a cell phone in hand. They were all chit-chatting with friends. That is everyone except Oliver Black who was starting straight at me.

            Oliver Black, oh what can I say about him? Well, one thing is for sure he is drop dead sexy, 100% all hunk. But I'll keep that to myself because if my sisters knew that I thought that they would flip out. I guess you could say they aren't his biggest fans. He is nineteen years old, with straight jet black hair and luscious brown eyes. He is at least six feet tall and did I mention he is the school's resident bad-boy? So, obviously very few people like him. Especially, with his cocky attitude, and his arrogance, but, they have to admit he is very clever. Since he does get himself out of a lot of trouble scotch free. How he does that no one knows. Oliver tends to get into a lot fights and I mean A LOT! But to be frank with you all the guys he fights with deserve it. They all were perverts, disrespectful, and degraded women. So, I think it's great that he is taking the initiative to beat some sense into them, literally.