CHARACTERSKETCH

Manik Malhotra- A rich and handsome man. Was lead singer of a band named FAB5. His Friends i.e FAB 5 and his parents have been his only family. He loves his parents and friends a lot. Hence can do anything for them. In a current relationship with Alya. He believes she is his one true love. Currently he is the CEO of Malhotra Industies.

Nandini Singhania- An adorable, rich and smart girl. She loves her father more than anything in this world. Hence out of respect and love, never disobey's him. She lost her mom a a young age. She doesn't believe in true love. Even though boys can fall on their knees for her but she's a hard nut to crack. An extremely jolly person but rude to one's who are not good with her. Currently handles her family business along with her dad and is the owner of an NGO named "khushi"

Cabir Dhawan- An old friend of manik who can read his heart and a very good friend of Nandini too but treats her as his sister as if she's five. Was a drummer in FAB 5. He is in love with Nandini's best friend but has never accepted his feeling.

Alya Saxena- A fashionista. Used to play keyboard for FAB 5. Currently in a relationship with Manik but doesn't love him. She's sticking by him only for his money.

Mukti Vardhan- A tomboy and Manik's sister. Shares a great sibling bond with him. Used to play electronic guitar for the band.

Dhruv Vedant- An old friend of Manik but not in touch anymore due to some circumstances. Used to play guitar in the band.

Navya Naveli- Nandini's best friend. Handles her own fashion boutique. She is in love with Cabir but is currently in denial.

Anant Singhania - The owner of Singhania groups of industries. His daughter is his priority and most precious posession. A very good friend of Raj Malhotra aka Manik's father.

Raj Malhotra: He is the owner of Malhotra Groups of Industries. Adores both his kids and Manik's band members apart from Alya. Also Mr Murthy's best friend.

Nyeonika Malhotra: Adores her kid's as well as the band members. Been treating Nandini as her own kid since she knows her from her childhood. Not a big fan of Alya beinf Manik's girlfriend.

_______________

Adding my Instagram for updates <3