Chapter 4

I grab another tissue wiping my eyes . Danny and I just watched If i Stay for like the 5th time.I lay my head on his stomach laying the other way."I should probably get going"I giggle through the tears."Let me walk you out"He laughs as do I,We walk downstairs and see Damon and Justin trying some weird ass yoga pose for a reason I don't even wanna know."You guys are retards" I laugh with Danny."You know you love it"Justin says giggling.Damon smirks"I want a hug before you leave..." He says "Okay..."I go to hug him and he pulls me down beside him on the broadcast."Daaammmooonnnnn"I pout,"Nope your being introduced now Justin can't save you"We both laugh."Well I get the privilege I'm her best friend"Danny sits in Damon's lap blocking him."Lies"Justin laughs."I'm obviously her best friend"He slides in the screen."Are you the one who just cried with her for and hour?I didn't think so"He chuckles.Is he seriously just gonna act like that kiss didn't happen ? Cause that's some bullshit ."Guys this is my best friend in the whole universe Gemma !! she's amazing and beautiful and perfect and..." "stop your making me blush"I giggle looking away."I see how it i- IM SORRY ALEX I STILL LOVE YOU"Danny yells out , we all laugh assuming Alex has commented something."I seriously have to go now"I stand up "I'll walk with you..."I hear Justin say and he pops up off the couch."Oh um okay..."I gulp and wait for him to put shoes on.We walk silent for most of the way back to my house , "Look " He turns to me "I know what happened earlier...I didn't forget trust me how could I ever,  I can't get it out of my head , But your dating Bean and I'm dating Maidel , we can't tell anyone" (YES I KNOW BEAN IS ASEXUAL AND DOESNT LIVE IN MINNESOTA BUT LETS JUST ACT LIKE HE ISNT AND HE DOES) He just plainly says.My face is just blank I don't know even know what to say.Quickly coming up with words "Oh yeah um no I didn't think of it as anything more , I know it was wrong"I smile at him in a friendly way."Good... now let's stop being awkward "He chuckles as do I.We reach my door just talking about random things. We both laugh "Bye " "Bye" We hug but when I go to pull away there's that look on his face again.The same look he had earlier with his shiny green eyes.He begins to come in for another kiss and I don't know it just happens.i hear running "Hey Gemma you forgot your..." We both flinch and look up to see Danny.Ive never seen that look on his face.He drops my jacket and runs.
----------------------------------------------

If you actually like the Blake boys you should go follow my fan page for them @drew_james_kyle_