Chapter 7

Just so you know when a new point of view begins it will start a little earlier than before the last one ended ))

Dannys P.O.V
  "Has she ever told you she loved you? Cause she told me!because she actually likes me!" I can't even believe any of this is happening , I've never been more mad at Justin in my whole entire 16 years I've been on this earth and in the same house with him. I love Gemma, I have since the first day I saw her Sparkly blue eyes and her light brown hair.  I first met Gemma at school on November 13th 2013 which was just about 3 years ago, she walked in the lunch room on her first day with her hair half up and half down , what was left down was curled. She was wearing a Pair of Black skinny jeans and baby blue converse, she was wearing a Nirvana T-shirt and a red and black flannel to go over it, on the back the flannel read 'IDIOT' in all caps.she had a black hoop in her lip. god she looked stunning, I was sitting by my friends Tish,Alex,Bean and my brothers . It was her first day and she had became friend with Alex so he waved her over, she came and sat with us and we became quick friends. I knew then that I loved her without a doubt, but she then became closer to Bean I swear my heart dropped when she told me they were together . "Yeah well she like me more--" fuck I couldn't help myself, I just swung and punched Justin right in the nose. It began to bleed viciously, He got up and hit me back. We ended up just kicking one another's ass.