Lab Rats: The final Farewell

The Lab Rats series came to it's finally conclusion when it hit our television screen for the very last time. I saw the very first episode of season 1 all the way back in 2012. I saw the trailer for the episode and I just thought: "WOW, this looks interesting" and just watching it made me smile. It made me laugh. The series gave me just wonders and really happy memories. The Lab Rats series was one of the kind and it was just more than any other Disney XD show that I've ever seen.

It was just a story about a young boy who's mother got remarried to a millionaire guy. Which then turned much more then Leo expected. And as I follow Adam, Bree, and Chase as well as Leo on the mission, it was just too much to not miss an episode. The creativity was flawless and imaginative. And the characters had so much emotion and seeing them all grew together is amazing. I felt like I was going on these missions with them as well.

What I will miss most about the series would be Adam's constant sheer dumbness which makes him so a lovable. I would also miss the bickering between the Donald's and Douglas. They were really funny and it was fun to see that even two fully grown siblings can still hold to that sibling rivery. Moreover, this TV series had really pushed myself to find great ideas for the stories I write. And as you can see, my most popular works here on Wattpad is based on this wonderful series. And so once again, I would like to say that the season four season finale was trul a tear jerker. I will miss Adam's comedic jokes and for just being funny. I will miss Bree amazing skills and showing the effortless talents that she can do anything she set her mind to it. And I would miss Chase for intelligence and Leadership and Leo for starting the series from the very beginning. and of course, I would miss everyone else.

And just like Harry Potter, the cast and crew grew as a family and it will always still like that forever. Thank for Lab Rats. And as the series air on our screens for the very last time, We as fans will ALWAYS remember the time we had with them.  

PS. I would still be writing and continuing the stories that needs finishing. 

I' ll be waiting for the Lab Rats: Elite Force