New Member on Board!

The Fab 5 are sitting in the canteen when they hear Mr. Malhotra going to make an announcement m..
Mr. Malhotra: Good morning students and faculty of Space. I am your trustee Mr. Raj Malhotra. It gives immense pain to mention to you all about the sad demisepf my friend and colleague and Space's 51% owner, Mr. Yash Murthy. Him and his wife who passed away last week in a road accident were my very close friends.... It is hard to not see Yash in the board room meetings anymore. But his chair in the board room is not vacant. His legacy has been passed to his only heiress Nandini Murthy! She is the new 51% partner in Space! So please give a warm welcome to her! And now over to Nandini...

Nandini: Good morning Space! I know you are all surprised or shocked to know that a student from amingst ypu is the new owner of Space... But trust me am more shocked! I just want to say that treat the way you always did when it is time for me to behave mpre as a student in Space and give me respect when I am in the trustee avatar. Thank you everyone!
Hearing this news everyone had just one expression- Jaw Drop!
What the hell! As everyone was worried about Namdu becoming the owner, there was one mind and heart which was thinking that how much pain was hidden inside this new board member! This mind heart was of Manik Malhotra!  Manik as soon as he heard the news knew exactly where he was goin tonight- Murthy's residence!

Flashback
20th September 2014
Nandu is in her bed almost asleep when her phone rings..
N: Monster Manik what is it?
M: Nandini just come down jaldi please!
N: No
M: I am waiting just come.
N: But my parents what will they say? I can't!
M: Listen I know they are gone to party with my parents so don't even try to give me any more excuses! Just come!
N: Okay so why don't you only come in?
M: Just don't test my patience!
N: Okay okay! Wait.
Nandu went down only to find a broken Manik waiting for her!
Manik was broken and he just wanted to be in Nandu's arms!
That night they mutually decided that whenever they want to breakdown but still stand strong in front of the world, the will meet like this!
Flashback ends.
--------------------------------------
So here's a new part a new revelation! Just calmly keep reading this story and getting surprised with it! And yes do comment and vote!