Pool Party!

Nan: So here it is guys! Go on in and select somethings for yourselves.

Just then a phone rings...

Nan: Looks like it's for both of us navya! Come lets go and get it and waise bhi you toh have your own change na...

They leave from there while the Fab 5 are still busy admiring the store with awe....

Mukti: Looks like we have found a new party sponsor for ourselves!(Starts laughing)

Cabir, Alya, Dhruv give her a look. But wait where's Manik? He's not there! Where has he gone?

Well if our heroine is not there then how can our hero be? Yes he went behind Nandini! Nandini was in the lobby talking to someone on the landline...
Nandini: How dare you to call here again? I told you that I don't have anything to do with you! You are a bloody nobody in my life now.... Stop doing this!

While Nandini was scolding the person on the other line, Navya was trying hard to console a tearful Nandini....
Manik who was silently observing the scene tapped navya's shoulder and signalled her to let him handle Nandu... Navya unknowingly agreed and left them alone! After she left Manik took the phone from Nandini and.....
Manik: (To the lady on the other end) When she said stop troubling her that means you stop it!
And then manik just cut the call...
Manik: (to broken Nandu) Nandini let's take a break and you can share with me now!
Nandini: Maami aisi kaise ho sakti hain?( sobbing) She used to treat me like her own daughter and now this..... She is just behind my money! But I won't let her take my parents' last memory.... She thought that I can't handle the empire na, I will propve her wrong! Manik I need your help. I am appointing you as the Managing Director of N.M. Industries. Please don't deny it cause I know you will handle it well....
Manik was about to say something when the fab 5 came down all cheering for a party. So he just joined in and everyone including Navya and Nandu went to the pool.
At the pool-
Cabir: Why is the water pink?
Navya: Kyunki Nandu ko pink bahut pasand hai! So she got pink and purple lights in the pool... Pink in the day and purple at night... Wait I will turn them off.

Nan: Okay so guys lets party!

Just as she said that loud party music started playing in the bg and some servants came in with an empty bottle. They pressed a button and a table cane out of the pool floor and they just placed the bottle on it and then went to the drinks corner... Guess what the table was for- Truth and Dare!

(W/n: I know everyone has used this idea previously but what's the harm? I still love it!)
So the game starts. Nandini spins the bottle and it points on Cabir! Navya gets to give him a task as he chooses dare.
Nav: Cabir tumhe jaake humaare liye ek drink banani hogi woh bhi woh jo humein pasand hai aur han nandu nhi batayegi kya pasand hai humein!
Cabir gave Navya a nervous smile and then looked at Nandini as if asking for help. Nandini thought of something and whispered it in Manik's ear. Manik told Cabir to keep his phone with him and himself went out of the pool and started dialling a number...
Navya: Manik kya kar rhe ho?
Manik: Kuch nhi bass ek call krni thi abhi aaya.
And he went from there.
On the phone,
Cabir: Haan bol
Manik: Red wine with a tinch of clamena whiskey(some strong whiskey).
Manik came back to the pool and asked everyone
Manik: Guys day party is okay but aaj humaare important lectures the....
Nan: Don't worry Manik! Never forget my status! I'll get that fixed for u.
Just then Cabir came with a glass of red wine in his hands and some servants behind him carrying drinks for everyone else.
Cabir: Red wine with a tinch of her fav whiskey brand for my jaana!
He handed the glass to Navya who was just smiling proudly and this made Cabir very happy.
Then it was Cabir who spun the bottle and it pointed on mukti this time. Just as they were busy deciding her dare a male voice came from outside the pool,
Guy: You dare is that you have to kiss your jaan right now!
Hearing these words mukti just raced out of the pool and kissed the guy who had given her the dare!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any guesses who it is? Well keep guessing in the comments! And forgive me on my laziness! I know m very late in updating this one...