He wants you

You were startled from your peaceful sleep when you heard  your phone begin to ring. You got up and checked the time to see it was only a little after twelve in the night, and only one person registered in your mind." Your best friend Michael."
"Phone conversation" (M for Michael and Y for you)
Y- what do you want michael.
M- waw Y/n I'm doing great what about you? Michael sarcastically replies.
Y- uh Michael what do you want its almost 1 in the morning.
M- geez Y/n,I just wanted to see how my best friend in the whole wide word was doing. Is that to much to asked.
Y- at 1 in the morning? Cut the crap Michael now tell me what.do.you.want?
M- ok ok ok.sighs, can I come over I miss you and I'm bored, also I can't fall asleep. Please Y/n?
Y- sighs, OK you can come over, you know you have your key so just let your self in, I'm in my room.
M- ok thanks Y/n I'll be right there bye babe.
Y- bye Michael.

I was upstairs in my room when I heard the front door open I figured it was Michael so I just waited until he came. Hey Y/n wanna watch a movie? Sure I'll go get some popcorn, just set up the movie I'll brb.

When I came back in Michael already settled every thing so I just took a seat beside him. Throughout the movie we laughed and talked about the different scenes but it soon turned awkward when a sex scene came up.

It got me all hot and bordered and it look like it was affecting Michael also because I could see him poking out through his jeans. We stood there in an awkward silence after the movie finished neither of use looking at the other.

I finally broke the silence, "well what do you wanna do now?

Michael came at a seductive slow way toward you stopping inches aways from your lips and before kissing you he whispered against your lips

I want to fuck you...................

First update hoped you guys liked it part 2 any one?