Daddy's Friend 4

You walk in and stand awkwardly in the middle of his room not really knowing what to do.

Closing the door Michael  walks up behind you while sending chills down your spine as he leans forward to place feather light kisses on your neck.

Immediately your breath is caught in your throat and it becomes very hard to breath.

"Michael -breathing heavy- what are you doing?"

"Shhh, just enjoy" he replies.

He takes you in his arms and starts to caress your body, moving and feeling away at stomach down to your thighs.

Your head falls back and lands on Michael chest as he continues to touch your body in ways no one have ever done before.

Soon you feel Michael removing himself from you only to turn you around to be caught into a beautiful set of brown eyes.

The both of you stare into each other's eyes until it's broken by him as he looks down at yor lips for a split second only to look at them again

Leaning slowly toward each other your both locked into a soft passionate kiss that soon becomes more and more aggressive by each passing minute.

Breaking away from each other Michael leads you to his bed where the both of you sit down side by side in silence.

Facing towards you with a slight smirk Michael leans down to your ear whispering " are you ready for me."

Licking your ear before retrieving Michael looks at you with a cheeky smile at the shocked expression on your face.