Daddy's Friend 2

"Hello beautiful you must be Y/n and as you already know I'm Micheal, welcome to Neverland my home sweetheart."

You stood frozen for a few seconds just taking in this beauty of the man standing in front of you, damn you thought. Your so caught up in your thoughts that you hardly noticed him speaking.

"Hello Y/N,"you were kind of startled from your little day dream of him.

A smirk was plastered a crossed his face seemingly knowing what you were thinking.

"I thought I lost you there sweetheart, well like I was saying welcome Neverland and I do hope you enjoy your stay here with me for the next two months."

Smiling and nodding your head in agreement you spoke out a weak "thank you" before exiting the limo.

While Michael got your bags you observed your surroundings taking in the beautiful sight of Neverland.

"This way Y/N," Michael called after you.

You followed him through the big wooden doors and once again your breath is caught short by the lovely sight of inside his house.

Michael escorted you through the house to your room which what seems to be a coincidence right next to yours.

After making sure that you are okay with the setting of the room he leaves so you could unpack and settle in.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

After about nearly two hours of unpacking you are finally settled in so you take the initiative of looking around the house. Just exploring and wondering what this beautiful place has to offer.

Your feet starts hurting so you thinks it's time to take a lay off and maybe catch some sleep and later have a late lunch of that can of stuff.

Heading to your room just before opening the door your mind fell on Michael and wonders if he's in his room because you were all around the house but not once did you see him, plus it's been like what three hours since you last heard from him so you were going to say hi.

Your standing face to face with his door and just before you knock you hear something weird like someone squealing of some sort.

But as you continue listinening closer your hear a moan and you immediately feel embrassed because you now have an idea of what Michael's doing.

You turn to leave but stop dead in your tracks when Michael moans a name and what's more heart stopping is that it's yours.

Vote and comment ✌✌✌✌