Ninety

"I love you," George placed kisses all over his neck, all over the love-bites and the bruises. "I love you."

Ringo couldn't help but moan softly. He was afraid of getting used to this; George's kisses, George's touches, George's "I love you"s.

His fingers tightened around his thighs, leaving one of many more bruises on his skin. They melted against the sheets, hands running, pulling, gripping, raking their nails against each other's skin, marking each other.

"Say it." George growled. "Say you love me."

"I-I love you." He whimpered, nails digging in his back, head throwing back against the pillows as he felt him thrust.

"Louder!"

"I love you!" Ringo screamed. "I love you! Only you!"

George kissed him hard on the lips, pressing him against the mattress. Ringo drew blood on his back, long, angry red lines across George's pale back. He sobbed, clinging on him as he came.

He was ruined, physically and mentally. Ruined. Tainted. Broken.

"I love you." George husked out, breath tickling his neck.

Ringo wrapped his arms tightly around his neck.

"I love you too."

There was no waver or stutter. It slipped effortlessly out of his bruised lips. It sounded so natural to George, even to Ringo.

Maybe it was the truth.

Maybe Ringo did love him.

So with those three, little words, Ringo let go of everything.

Because George was his everything now. Nothing more, nothing less.