ONE.

GOODBYE
KOL.

THE BEACH

THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

i'm sick, and i'm tired too,
i can admit i'm not fireproof

HELL BROKE LOOSE when Kol Mikaelson was staked with the White Oak. Rebekah couldn't handle her  brothers death, ideas flowed her head on turning off her humanity. Pros: wouldn't feel the pain of knowing her brother died. Cons: if she were to turn it back on; the pain the original blonde hid would flow in and hit her harder than a dagger could ever do. "We need to bring back Kol ─ I need to bring back Kol!" She cried, throwing any heavy object across the room.

Just hours ago doppelgänger, Elena Gilbert, and her brother the amateur Vampire Hunter, Jeremy Gilbert; staked Kol out of luck. Rebekah saw her bother burn in flames, screaming in agony of the stake through his dead heart. Feeling herself break at the sight, she new that she had to avenge her brother; Klaus ─ The Original Hybrid, was in shock, felt paralyzed of the present event. Didn't have a mischievous plan cooked up in his head. The girl didn't even hesitate to think the possibilities of herself being staked, in attempt to kill the Gilbert's; she was staked below the abdomen. Wincing at the sharp pain from the White Oak being punctured into her. Before any more gory actions could occur, Niklaus finally jumped in. Snapping Elena's neck and throwing the younger Gilbert across the room, making him unconscious. Still, the anger in the blonde's eyes; Klaus snapped his young sisters neck so she would not cause anymore damage.

The Klaus carried his temporarily dead sister in his arms and the two Mikaelson's fled the scene and back to their home. Few hours later, a furious Rebekah awoke with a gasp as all the air rushes in her lungs, felling the ache on neck and a headache rising up. Though, she didn't bother to give time to rest and recover from her temporary death. She was full of rage, quickly whisking over to the door to exit and to finish her unfinished business. But was soon stopped by a barrier, grunting on trying to push her way out; though she knew it was useless. Few moments later, Elijah came in view of Rebekah's sight. "The bloody hell, 'lijah, let me out." The blonde growled. "I'm afraid I do not have the authority to do so Rebekah." The elder brother sternly said. "We do not need more hostility going around, from your attempt of killing Elena or her brother."
"They killed Kol, Elijah. They are evidently asking to be put to rest." The angered blonde boomed, As she walked away from the frame of the door; her hands pulling at her roots. Tears began to form, her eyes getting glossy as she held in her tears.

Memories just from hours ago flooded her mind; Kol burned alive from the White Oak.

"This still does not mean you shall go off and slaughter them dear sister. Of course, they need to be punished. But for the sake of Niklaus and the Salvatore brothers to not start sanguinary war, you will be put here till things are serene."

She knew how it would end if she was to near them and end their life. Usually Rebekah would reason with Elijah, but this time she did not give a damn."You will not set a foot out of this room, till we can locate the cure."
"I can't be imprisoned in here forever, Elijah." The girl snarled at her brother. "I know." Says Elijah, seeing sorrow and guilt in his eyes; stepping into the room. Knowing whats to come next, dagger to the heart. "You don't need to this 'lijah, please." Rebekah begged, backing away from her brother whom has a dagger hidden around him. As Elijah came closer to Rebekah, the dagger soon came to view. The blonde took a sharp breath at the sight of the dagger that always put her into decades of a miserable slumber.

The eldest of the two took action. Elijah whisking towards Rebekah and pushing her against the wall; pinning her. "This is for your own good, Rebekah. I am sorry." He croaked, knowing its for the best, though he would soon regret these actions. Elijah's hand rising, bringing the dagger close to where her heart is located, the girls eyes just grew wide at the thought of feeling the pain, however she already knew this would happen and had a plan that would commence. "No, I'm sorry." She whispered into her bothers ear. Quickly taking out the dagger she had stolen from Niklaus months before, in case she would have to ever use it on her brother. Without hesitation, the dagger held by Rebekah was plunged into Elijah's chest.

Elijah's eyes widened as the size of the moon, feeling weaker and stumbling down. Rebekah quickly had a strong grip onto his soon-to-be temporary deceased body. Hearing him have his last gasp of air, finally; fully grey and veins covering every inch of him, she gently laid her brother onto the floor. Knowing Klaus may come in any moment and stop her, she fled her home in Mystic Falls. Believing the only place she could head to now is New Orleans. She seems to believe her answers to resurrect Kol will lay within that town she used to once call home. In a rush and in fear that her brother Niklaus would soon find and dagger her, she quickly whisked towards a dealer to find an automobile. Hearing calls from behind, making her jump a bit. "May I help you miss?" a man said as he tapped the blondes shoulder, making her turn to face the man. He was around the same height of Rebekah, hair combed perfectly back. Before anything else could happen the salesman spoke "Are you alright miss, it seems like your were crying?" seeing concern in his eyes. Forgetting she cried for time on end, trying to rub off the dry stains of tears, it was useless and ignored it and stared directly to the mans eyes. "Never mind that, won't you be a peach and hand me the keys to this lovely auto?" Rebekah looking down at the mans nametag to see 'Gabriel' written bold, "I would gladly appreciate it Gabriel." Showing a small smile to the salesman. "I'll be back in a sec." He knitted his brows in confusion on why he was doing these actions. Not long after, Gabriel came back with the keys to the car. "Here you go? May I ask you something?" Gabriel asked. "Yes?" Rebekah replied.

"Why am I handing you the keys to a car with no charge?"
"well you see its this special trick I've been doing over the past Millennium, and everything seems to go my way." She said as she grabbed the keys from Gabriel. "Now, Gabriel is there anything else you would like to help me with?" Rebekah hummed. "I-Is there anything else you would like help with miss?" She could see he was scared, but nothing bothered her more than Kols death. "Well, I'm quite famished."

"There's a vending machine in the office." he spoke.

"No, I have something else in mind." Grabbing the man from the back of his hair, his eyes widened. "I'm sorry Gabriel, you seem quite the lad, but I need you to stay quite." his mouth immediately shut, nothing came out. When he was silent, she tilted his neck back, exposing his neck; fangs coming into view, eye becoming bloodshot red with prominent veins under her eyes. Sinking her teeth into his neck, him feeling emotionless from the compulsion. Blood trickling down his neck, and Rebekah's chin. Feeling that he's drained, with not enough blood. Letting go of the now corpse, allowing that is hit the ground, making a loud thud. Leaving the body, not bothering to cover up the death; she go into the auto and drove off to New Orleans.