TWO.

WELCOME TO THE
BOARDERS OF
NEW ORLEANS.

TRAPPED UNDER ICE

METALLICA

can't move at all
screaming
can't hear my call
i am dying to live

ONE WEEK LATER

THE WINCHESTERS
were peacefully having a quite drive with ACDC playing in the background till the silence broke with a: "Why are we going to New Orleans again?" Questioned Sam, the younger Winchester whined like a five year old complaining on not wanting to go to bed. "Cuz I want to try their Gumbo." Dean, the eldest of the two answered. "Wait, really?" Dean turned towards his brothers direction and chuckled at his response, "That's cute." Looking back onto the road "I think there's a job, bodies being drained of blood." As the eldest took a bite of his burrito with his left hand. "You don't think it could be?" Sam trailed off. "No, if I've never seen it, I don't believe it." The elder Winchester remarked. They've heard rumors of vampires existing, but never heard a true story from someone they knew. If they never seen them or knew someone who has hunted one; they don't believe ─ especially Dean. "Alright, what's the body count?"

"There's been five in the past month, not sure of theres a connection between the victims."
"Could it be another Djinn? Their source is human blood, you think it could be?" Quickly Sam answered. "Yeah, could be." Dean kept his eyes attached towards the highway. "Alright well get some beauty sleep, don't need you to be cranky once we get there." Making Dean trying to keep a serious tone, but he couldn't hold it in and started to show a small smile and a light chuckle. "Ha, very funny Dean." but before he knew it he was fast asleep. "Ah you big baby." Dean laughed as his younger brother peacefully sleeping.

Sam still fast asleep where as Dean still awake and the both 20 minutes away from New Orleans; Dean decides they should grab something to eat before heading to a motel. Looking around for a diner, 'Trapped Under Ice' by Metallica began to play, Dean began to tap his fingers along to the beat of the song. Bopping his head here and there. Not giving a care if he would wake up his brother Sam, he began to sing along.

"No release from my cryonic state
What is this? I've been stricken by fate
Wrapped up tight, cannot move, can't break free"

As those lyrics came out of his mouth, Sam jolted up. Startled on the way he was awaken, making his knees hit the glove department from his long legs barely fitting. "What the hell Dean!" He said filled with annoyance. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty, we're a couple miles away from New Orleans." He giggled, facing his brother flashing his signature smile with the crinkles at he ends of his eyes. Sam, bringing his hands to his face, rubbing to wear off the sleepiness; he breathed out a 'God' as he did so. Dean still focusing on his startled and agitated little brother, Sam blinked a few times. Setting his eye on the road, believe he saw something, squinting his eyes a bit. He saw what it was, eyes widened. It was someone.

"Dean! Watch out!" Sam shouted, making Dean break out of his trance and watch the road seeing two figures. Hitting the break with his foot, hearing tires screech. He was a few feet away from almost hitting the two who were on the road. "Goddamnit! What the hell!" Dean shouted. Seeing it was two females, one brunette and one blonde. The blonde ─ known as Rebekah, seemed to have her face buried in the brunettes neck. She stopped her actions from feeding to face the car that almost hit her. Seeing it was two males in the car, both Sam and Dead were in shock of what they're seeing. Blood trickled from both ends of her mouth. Dropping the now deceased body and walking towards the car. Sam and Dean were in panic not knowing what to do. "What the hell do we do Dean!"