THREE.

OH, GREAT!

HEARTBROKEN, IN DISREPAIR
DAN AUERBACH

there is no light, there is no charm
all my belongings, i hold with one arm
under the bridge, sleep in the shade

  THE TWO WINCHESTERS
jumped at the familiar voice from an two hours ago. "Holy hell, I thought you died!" Exclaimed Dean. "Like I said, darling. I cannot be killed." Rebekah remarked. "You are not the first people who attempted to kill me─bloody Salvatore's." Scoffed the blonde propped herself up onto her elbows, looking at her feet; trailing up to her now ruined, bloody shirt. "You boys─." Pointing her fingers at the two Winchesters. "Owe me a bloody new shirt."

"Well, I think you already have what you need." Dean chuckled as he motioned towards the blondes bloody shirt. Rebekah just rolled her eyes, "Oh how comical of you." Scowling towards the Elder Winchesters direction.

Knowing they won't retrieve her a new shirt, and knowing she could easily get herself a new one; her thoughts trailed off focusing onto something else. Something, trailing to the topic of Sam. "You my dear, I have a question for you."
Questioning Sam. Sam's breath hitched, becoming tense  he was hoping this will bot bring trouble between him and Dean. However he knew he couldn't stop her from talking. "What are you?" Knitting her brows as every word slipped out. "You did not stay under my compulsion, you're either a witch─warlock? Never cared to see the difference. Or are laced with something that you know cannot compel you." Tilting her head, waiting for his answer. "I-I don't know?" He truthfully said, but he had an idea in the back if his head on what it could be, he tensed up. Feeling Deans eyes on him, wanting the feeling of his older brothers eyes burning into his soul to stop. Once again the original blonde spoke tearing Deans focus off of Sam. "You really do not know?" Rebekah sighed, her thoughts trailed off thinking what to do with the two idiotic brothers. Failed their attempt to kill her, left her temporarily rotting body in the back of their car as they chatted, ate in a unsanitary diner in the middle of nowhere.

"Lovely, meet you two. Really." The blonde lied, she hoped to god not to bump into these imbeciles. "But I must go." Sitting up right and shifting to her right to exit the vehicle. "Woah, woah." Dean attempted to halt the blonde. "We can't just let you go, wander around."

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Rebekah laughed at how ridiculous it would be if they were to put another stake in her heart. "Maybe." Dean mumbled to himself as he rolled his eyes. "I can hear you roll your eyes." Rebekah spoke. "Well I'm sorry, is it bothering you?" Dean said as if he cared, but the sarcasm was very evident in his tone. Rebekah just scoffed. "Just remember I can compel you to forget, whereas your brother will exclaim to you saying he saw a vampire and you will forever think he is insane."

"Keep that in mind, pretty face." She warned Dean. "Now off I go, goodbye." Saying and hoping to be her last goodbye to them. Within a second she was gone─just into thin air. "The hell! She's like a Cas two-point-o. Except like hot in a way, wit-with these sharp fang-y teeh, and god!" Dean groaned as he banged his hands onto the steering wheel.

─────────

Deans phone began to ring, he immediately took the phone out of his pocket. Seeing Sam across the screen. With a swipe across the screen to answer, putting the phone to his ear. "What you got?" He asked his younger brother. "Uh, nothing yet. Nothing that I could explain." Sam truthfully said. "So we have no lead to what this bitch is?" Dean said annoyed, and it was quite evident as well. "No." Sam sighed. "Look I'll keep searching, I'll call you if anything comes up or if Bobby calls." Sam spoke. "Alright, I'm gonna keep looking around to see if there's anything weird goin' around here." And with that Dean hung up the phone and continued to walk down the street. He kept scanning the streets, back and forth; back and forth. He continued to walk and scan till something caught his eye. A bar. Rousseau's. Dean felt a sense of relief course through him. He hasn't had his daily dose of liquor, and he definitely needed now. He made his way towards the bar.