Engagement party

Okay, so i know that i only updated this story on Friday, but i got the idea for this chapter and i decided to write it asap.

Are you guys really going to complain though? :D

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

"You know..." Edward spoke quietly as we walked along the beach to his guest house. It was sunset now and the water was splashing against our feet as he moved our joined hands to twirl me around slowly, "I've always wondered something..."

I looked up at him, smiling as I came back around to face him, "And what was that?"

He stayed silent for a moment, as if trying to piece together his question, "When you first came here... Why didn't you ask me to get a boat from the mainland and bring it back to you? I mean, I'm not complaining... But it always crossed my mind."

I stopped walking, holding onto his hand as I thought about it, "It may have crossed your mind, but it never seemed to cross mine... When you said there was no way off, I took the answer and didn't argue..." I smiled, "I think it was because I wanted to stay here with you."

He smiled down at me, "Well I'm glad you did."

"Me too." I moved into the circle of his arm, leaning against him as we started walking again.

We stayed quiet and I ran through a few things in my mind. It was true that everything was perfect, and it could change at any moment given one wrong move, or one wrong word. But I was quite sure that Edward and I were strong enough now to overcome any hurdles.

There was one thing that was worrying me though. I didn't think about it often, but now as our wedding day was coming closer, it seemed to be haunting my mind and following me around anywhere I went.

Was Edward going to marry me, keep me on the island my whole life and then let me die when I grew old?

Was he going to keep me a human?

The subject of me becoming a vampire hadn't been broached at all, and I knew we had to eventually, but I was afraid of ruining what we had...

I'd have to discuss it with him, although in truth I knew there was nothing to discuss. I wanted to be vampire. I wanted to be with him forever...

Poppin' bottles in the ice, like a blizzard.

I looked up slightly when I heard the music, and Edward moved some tree branches from our path so we could reach the guest house.

It was lit up like a Christmas tree and the music was blasting from the windows.

"Seems like Emmett's started without us." Edward mumbled, a smile playing with his lips.

When we drink we do it right, gettin' slizzard.

We walked up the few steps together and Edward opened the door for me. We walked through and Edward headed towards the living room, grasping my hand tightly.

We stood by the doorframe and I felt my eyes widen as I took in the view.

Like Three 6, now I'm feeling so fly like a G6.

Emmett was standing in the middle of the room, which had been cleared of most furniture except for the sofas which had been pushed to the far walls instead. He was currently dancing the robot as his family looked on in horror.

Esme and Carlisle were almost floored with their laughter. Jasper was howling in encouragement and Alice was shaking her head in embarrassment. Rosalie was sitting on one of the couches, shaking her head as she laughed.

Hell yeah, drink it up, drink drink it up.

We're sober cause around me they be acting like their drunk.