Despair Threads (Junko Enoshima X Female Fashion Designer Reader)

Creating outfits. That is my talent. I've had a passion for it since I was little and my dream is to be accepted into Hopes Peak Academy to become the Ultimate Fashion Designer. I got accepted in the end, I had created clothes for a couple of big names and famous models, apparently I was worthy enough for the school.

Some time had passed and a familiar looking student caught my eye. I watched her walk down the hall managing to grab a glimpse of her face.
"That's... Junko... Enoshima..." I mumbled to myself, shocked to see that one of the biggest fashionistas right before my eyes.

I need to stay calm trying not to make an idiot out of myself. I start to walk towards her.
"Uh J-Junko... Enoshima?" I spoke and she looked at me noticing the magazine I was holding with my books.
"Hey is that the latest issue?" I looked at the magazine and back towards her Nodding.
"Well there's a great article in there about me since it DOES seem like that you're big fan of me." She smiles walking off and I instantly open the magazine looking for the page.

Later on I was working on some designs to send off when instead of drawing the kind of outfit they wanted I drew something completely different. I realised this and had a good look at the design. I had drawn a blazer with a tie on it, an extremely short skirt and some high heeled boots. I was surprised at the design i had made, i continued the design adding some symbols and colour but it was missing something, something that would go perfectly. Who would wear it? It was bugging me, then i had a thought. Maybe Junko might like it so i wrote on the back, slipping it into an envelope. I left my room slipping the envelope under her door than returned to my room.

I had awoken from my slumber. I slipped out of bed stretching when i had noticed something sitting at the bottom of my door. I went over to the door picking it up noticing it was an envelope. I opened it reading the note.

Hey, sweet design you should totes create that for me. And with that missing item i'll help you find out whats missing when i try it on.
~Junko Enoshima

I smiled after reading the note that i practically ran to go get ready. I left the room heading to the fashion room to go make the outfit.

I have spent about 3 days making the outfit and getting Junko's measurements for a perfect fit. Today was the moment of truth, the day where she tries on the outfit.
"Well how do i look?" She asked me while making a pose. I examined the outfit on Junko but something was still missing.
"It looks amazing but i swear its missing something." She stopped posing and walked over to her wardrobe obtaining something, they seemed to look like clips. She placed them on her pigtails and it suddenly just became perfect. The clips were of 2 bear heads, one black and one white.
"Hair accessories that's what i was missing oh my god and i call myself the Ultimate Fashion Designer." Junko hugged me.
"It's alright sweetie not everyone is perfect." I looked at her smiling.
"Oh I've gotta go. Thanks for the outfit by the way its stunning." She let go of me leaving and all i could do was smile.

Quite some time had passed and I haven't seen Junko around but the world was crumbling into Despair. I wondered the school until i saw someone in the distance. I ran towards them.
"Excuse me?" i called and they turned around.
"Why hello there my little Despair Flower." It was Junko,i felt so relieved to see her. We hugged and she ran her fingers through my hair.
"Upupu~ Doesn't the world look beautiful?" I looked at her as she smiled in delight.
"You did this?"
"Why of course. Who else would?" I felt shocked but also sort of happy that the world was crumbling. Is this the feeling of despair?

"We will rule this world making it filled with despair." I smiled a twisted smile.
"We will create this world using the threads of despair" I replied to her statement. She chuckled then started laughing.
"UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU!!! This world will be ours." She held me leaning down to kiss me, I accepted kissing back.
"I love you Junko."
"I love you too my Despair Flower"

--------------------------------------------------
Hey sorry for not updating for so long XP but I hope this is good. This was requested by Yuri_Shipping_Trash_ enjoy the story ^^