Prolouge

The layer of dust lifts into the air, making an annoying itch deep in my nostril. The once pure air is now tainted a light grey that flutters into my eyes.  I pull out the old and tattered cardboard box from the forest of dust partials  underneath my bed. I cough lightly, trying to relieve my lungs from the flakes of powder invading my body.  The light looks surreal, in which it is never more. I've hidden this special part of me away for a long time. This part of my past has been hidden deep within my thoughts, as I've never wanted for these memories to resurface. But, I need to do this, my heart yearns for just a small taste of who I once was.

I sit on the hard wooden floor of my bedroom. I stare at the box for a moment. It's hard for me to comprehend that such a worthless piece of cardboard  could hold such value. It's not so much how it looks on the outside, but it's rather the contents inside that are priceless. I run my hand through my messy brown hair. Do I really want to do this? Do I really want these forbidden memories to bubble to the surface? Am I willing to have just a taste of the forbidden fruit?

I let out a sigh and look at the tattered box. I might as well get this over done with. I'm never going to get the nerve to do this again before I will no longer be able to. I would never forgive myself if I left without tasting this forbidden fruit, one so sinful that I will for sure be shunned to hell for all eternity.

But that's okay, I'm already going to hell due to the fact I like dick up my ass but whatever.

My long, manicured nails, make their way under the edges of the tattered lid. I take a deep breath and open the lid and stare into the contents burning into my eyes and imprinting on my soul.

Two maroon ballet point shoes lie in the box.

They are quite worn and old looking, but that just add to their value. They have been used so much, they look ancient. I reach out and touch the smooth satin causing memories to flash before my eyes. Ones of betrayal, sadness, hatred, illness and love. My vision becomes glossed over as tears find their way into the horrors of the world. No one should have to live in this world, it's cruel. Time will just rob you of everything you hold true to, including your own existence.

But, time can also be beautiful for those whom are worthy. It can be a gift from God, and they must nurture it as they will never get another. Those people have faith and belief. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. Faith and belief is a gift that is the same as time. I am not worthy to have such an influential  being watching over me and protecting me from the reality of my illness.

But maybe, just maybe if I confess such sins, I will finally be allowed to live in peace in the after life.

----

Well, people. Welcome to my new fanfiction :3

Have I confused you my children?

Heh, don't worry, this will all make sense with time.

Time. Heh

Anyway, I know this short, but I can't write anymore other wise it'll fuck everything else up c:

Anyways, enjoy your day

Peace out