Chapter 2

This story is going to be pretty short I think, I can't think of much to write until the end so...yeah. It's probably going to only have 10-15 chapters or so, if that.

Also, I recommend listening to classical music. I like listening to it when writing this story.

Mitch's POV

"Hey Mitch." I hear Preston call out from the kitchen as I walk into the doors of our apartment and slam the door shut. I make my way into the kitchen to see that he is facing away from me, cooking what seems to be dinner. I sigh and sit down at the stool and watch him. He turns around with a smile.

"How was your...day?" He trails off as he notices what i'm wearing. I chuckle at him.

"Well, it was eventful." I state bluntly. He stares at me and then shakes his head, turning back around to focus on whatever he was cooking.

Preston is my best friend, though he is turning 20 this year. He took me in when I had no one. He is a Tap Dancer, and very good at it too. We met when I was like, 13. It was when he tried to start ballet. I was bumped up a couple years because I was better then people in my one. We met there, and we were the only boys. Ever since then we have been inseparable. Though, Preston isn't graceful enough to be a ballet dancer. He is a majestic creature though, he is so adorable.

After he plates up some home made Chinese food he sits next to me and places my plate inform of me with a knife and fork. I thank him. I bow my head and hold Preston's hand as we Pray. I am not very religious myself, but Preston is very faithful to God. I do it to be respectful to Preston. I do believe that God is real, but I'm not religious. I think he exists in some way shape or form, but I don't pray or anything. For all I know, God might be an atom that collided with another, creating the Big Bang. Or he could be the one who created everything in seven days, and then everything else was made in China. I'm not conforming myself to one belief, I'm open to anything.

"So...mind explaining why you are in a dress? And have pointe shoes on?" He asks after he takes a mouthful of food. I shrug and start to eat.

"Well, teacher made me the girl in this duet with another guy named Jerome. He is cool I guess." I answer and then eat again. He looks at me and wriggles his eyebrows.

"Does Mitchy have a crush~?" He asks, squeezing my cheeks. I frown and swat his hands away from my face. Why does everyone squeeze my cheeks!?

"No, fuck off." I growl causing him to laugh at me. I finish off my small amount of food. Preston only gives me a smallish amount because I don't eat much.

After dinner, I go into my bathroom. We both have our own bathrooms which is nice. It is a pretty big apartment, smack bang in the middle of the city. I can't imagine how much money Preston paid for this, but I don't think he paid for it since his parents are wealthy. I've tried to give him money for the power bills but he refuses to take it. He is a very kind and generous person.

I sigh and undo my pointe shoes and place them beside the vanity. I also take my dress off. I look up to see my body in the mirror. My bones are the first thing I notice, they stick out like a sore thumb. My rib cage is noticeable, but not completely. I have a very small belly, my ribs stick out more then my belly does. Just below my hips are a small group of cuts and scars, from times long passed. I will never forgive myself for what I did and these scars are proof. My legs are bowed and lanky. My face is small, but I still have big, rosy red cheeks. I Think I'll grow my hair out. Honestly, I'm glad I'm the girl in this duet, I wouldn't be able to pick up the ballerinas because I'm so weak. I like the way I look, though if anything, I'm too fat. If I want to do well in this duet and possibly make a career out of a ballerina, I need to look like a female.