2.

<jungkook's pov>
Jungkook saw you, the girl he had always loved since 7th grade. He watched you grow up into a beautiful lady. He took care of you from afar. He smiles whenever he sees you laugh with your friends.He smiles in pain when he sees you hugging your boyfriend.He lost his appetite whenever he sees you cry.Oh heck, he beats up every guy that hurt your feelings for goodness sake.This is where his hyungs came in. Once ,he got beaten up from a hyung of your ex at the park in the middle of the night . Namjoon and the gang happened to walk by and witnessed it. They came running in ,beating up that loser and saved jungkook.Namjoon made a promise to protect him from now on after hearing the real story from jungkook .

-when boarding the bus-
namjoon saw you first and started elbowing jungkook.
" hey is that girl you like,here's your chance go and sit with her."
"but hyung im not ready"
"yah, stop being a whimp and be a man."

Jimin and taehyung heard the convo and started pushing him , forcing him (in a good way) to sit with you and so he did. Here goes nothing.
//Jungkook's pov ended//

You got a private snap from your bestfriend asking where you were.She took a picture of herself at home with all the books lying on her bed,unopened.You replied her snap by taking a picture of the alighting door and typed "on my way back home. Yah! start studying!"Within 5s , she replied with a snap of her ridiculous face and a "nae nae arasso." You chuckled.