5.

We took a stroll in the park while holding hands. It was weird i felt that we were being followed.You kept hearing giggles at the back so turned and you stopped and smiled.Jungkook was forced to stop and turn as well.

"hyung!You found us!"

Namjoon gave a smirk as he look at us holding hands.You tried letting go as you got a little embarrassed but Jungkook wont let you.

"AIGOO SO SWEET" the gang teased.
"hyung mianhae , i should've called you sooner"
"nah its cool bro,we were just leaving anyways,"namjoon said , did the handshake with jungkook( so did the rest) and then they left.
"Now where were we? "he teased.
"aish jungkook ah" you jokingly pushed him away.He pretended to sulk.It was so cute , you couldnt resist it and ran into his arms.He was still sulking.
"wae?" you asked.
"you're suppose to say oppa dont be sad i love you"
You just had to it ,no you wanted to do it so you said
"my jungkookie oppa mianhae hehehe i love you" you aegyoed him and gave him a quick peck on the lips(whats with you and pecking man HAHAHAH)

He smiled at your aegyo and there it is again those bunny teeth.After a while of strolling , we sat on the nearest bench.He told you the whole story of when he first had a crush on you. You got so emotional when you heard he got punched.
"so thats why you were absent for weeks"
you said trying to hold back your tears.

You hugged him immediately and apologised. "hey hey you dont have to apologise babe cause it was all worth it.You are worth it"He embraced you in his arms,you and him took a few minutes to appreciate each other's presence.

Somehow it felt as if you've been with him for a long time but thats because you did ,for seven years,you just didnt know about it.