4.

"whats going on with him geez" you thought to yourself.You went ahead and open up his snap and suprised , it was a him making a small heart with his fingers while looking at you who was facing the window.

Even more suprised, it said "ive liked you since the 7th grade (y/n) will you be mine please?"

You almost dropped your phone, you couldnt take in what was happening so you replayed his snap and it is what you thought you saw .He asked you , he finally did.You were estatic,overjoyed and truly overwhelmed at that happy moment of your life!No more miss chill girl (y/n)hehehe.

It was your stop so you kept your phone in your bag,turned to jungkook who was still covering his face took one of his hands and alighted.You mouthed the word "mian" to the gang and they nodded in return.Your area was quiet as it was the park,it was the best place to say what you felt.

"Jeon Jungkook , i like you too and yes i'll be yours!" you confessed ,while holding both his hands looking right into his eyes.You tiptoed and pecked him on his cheeks.

//jungkook's pov//
"she said yes omfg i cant believe she said yes!" he screamed out loud.
After getting a peck on the cheek, he knew it was the right time to go for it and he did. He pulled you into his arms .He looked deeply into your eyes and lean in to kiss you softly. The kiss he had been longing for. Your lips was finally his after waiting for 7 years.

//jungkook's pov ended//

My eyes widened as his lips touched mine and i froze ,for a few seconds that is. My hand slowly made its way around his neck and pulling him even closer.It was the best moment ever .We pulled away as you catch your breath.You didnt realise you were blushing.Jungkook chuckled and pulled you in for a long hug.You love how you can hear his heartbeat as he hugged you.You looked up at him while he looked down at you with his adorable big eyes and you whispered

"I dont just like you, I love you"

He grabbed your cheeks as you were too cute for him to handle,pinch them while saying," I love you too (y/n) ."

You and him spent the day in the park together.