Chapter 1: ready

Hey J well this is my first you tuber fic so I hope you like it. Its about thevictoriank, shes not very popular but I wanted to write it anyways lol. Hope u enjoy.

are you almost ready alara? a cute blonde poked her head through the door she faced her best friend and watched her comb out her orange hair. almost! Alara replied chipperly. Kayla went fully into the big baby pink room it was decorated with bows of many sorts and Alaras bed was covered with stuffed animals and plush dolls of lots of Korean idols. Alara walked out with a sway in her step and eyed Kayla. How do I look! she asked. Absolutely adorable! Kayla replied clapping her hands together. Alara was dressed in a white sailor shirt and blue shorts her shoes were tall lace up boots that pretty much reached her knees. she posed with a hand on her hip and one foot stuck out. so do you! the two girls giggled as they gave each other a high five. I guess we should be going! Kayla shouted and swung her schoolbag over her shoulder. They were halfway down their stairs when Kayla was grabbed from behind. ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! a voice shouted as Kaylas head was noogied by her brother. 

G.D. stop it! she giggled trying to pull away from her brothers grasp. have a great time at the concert! g.d. looked at the two of them. they continued down the stairs but the same thing happened to Alara only this time, she received a gentle kiss on the forehead. have a great time you guys! her own brother Kevin said to them. we will! the two young adults called back over their shoulders. They were going to see their favorite Korean group tvxq in concert. The staples theater was in walking distance, so that’s exactly what they did. Kayla fingered the vip tickets inside her pocket and wondered what was going to happen. I wonder if we will get to talk to them! she wondered. Alara practically read her mind and said just think about it… we could get the chance to talk to tvxq! 

Little did they know that talking would be the least of what was about to happen to them. 

 sorry for such a sucky first chapter lol. I am not a writer at all so yeah. I will be posting the next chapter soon and it gets pretty fucking hot lolol, be watching for it!