Chapter 4

heyyy again sorry ive ben busy so i havent written much lol. and i just now realised i have been spelling kailas name wrong wtf fail hahaha sorry kaila!

hero looked on to kaila longingly. he felt his hand twitch when he saw stray hair fall into kailas eyes and burned with angry when yunho moved it back into place. hero stood up quickly and excused himself and sat in the hallway of the restraunt. why do i feel this way. she is my fan, ive never felt this way about a fan before hero wondered to himself. 

kaila had gotten out of her seat by then and wanderd to where hero was sitting, she sat beside him quietly without him noticing. when he looked up she noticeed that he was crying. whats wrong? kaila asked stretching out her hand and putting it on heros knee. he looked up at her flawlessly makup face and saw lines of concern across her forehead. he stood up and took kailas hand as she also stood up, he looked deep into her jade green eyes before taking her in his arms and whispering i think i love you. kailas eyes were wide open and schock and she began to fall away from hero just as he pulled her back in, somewhat giving back her conciousness. she rested her had on his shoulder and began to cry tears of joy. hero just looked down at her and cuped her chin in his hand. may i kiss you? he asked. kaila backed away for a few seconds and took his flawless face in her soft hands before pressing her lips against his as he stumbled back in suprise. hero regained himself in time to wrap his arms tightly around kaila as they went deeper into the kiss.

where did kaila and hero go? chagming asked alara who was devouring the sushi. alara looked up adorably from her sushi. your mouth is dirty! chagming said and alara jacknifes into action trying to get her napkin to wipe her mouth. dont worry, ill get it chagming said as her took her face in his hand and kissed her. he pulled back and alara looked at him with embarasment. really I could have gotten it she giggled softly with nervousness in her voice. there was nothing there, i just had to kiss you again chagming smiled as alara punched him in the arm.

by then yunho was worried and had begun searching for kaila and hero who were walking outside the sushi place. kaila rubbed her cold arms and hero flung of fhis black coat magestically and wrapped it around her. she blushed and looked at him to thank him before realising that all he wore underneath was a thin white tank top. she glanced at him shyly multiple times admiring his extremely slender but muscular figure. he laughed and tucked her hair out of her eyes. just then yunho came bursting out of the restraunt because of what he just witnessed. he stopped in front of the pair and looked intensely at hero and they practically communticated. a few seconds of internal war raged before yunho regained his polite and cheery self the sushi has been served for a while now, wont you come in? he asked. he offered his arm to kaila who released heros hand, which she did not know she had been holding the entire time, and nodded as she follwoed yunho inside. hero looked at the two as they dissapeared into the restraunt and fought back tears. he was just about to turn away when kaila came bursting through the door and grabbed his hand. please join us she said, kissing him on the cheek and heading back into the restraunt. hero smiled and thought to himself how can one human being carry the kindness of a thousand?

Yunho stood up and pulled out kailas chair. she sat down and thanked him as hero came in. the two shared a glance that declared war over kaila. they both sat down in a huff and both offered to pour kaila another cup of tea. she began to pick up her cup and hand it to yunho, who smiled his brightest smile and swished his perfect hair out of his face, but then looked at hero and his warm choclate eyes framed by his porcelin skin and maroon hair. she stressed out and picked up the teapot herself. I can do it myself, thank you

hero glared at yunho and yunho glare back. chagming and alara sat in awe of what wa happening between the two formerly peacefeul bandmates. hero and yunho are fighting over my friend alara cried and chagming took her in his arm. which one do you think she will choose?

he asked. i dont want her to choose either of those two

Alara replied bitterly with sadness.