Chapter 3: i have no title

heyyyyy again sorry i like never update this lol. i hope to write more frequently so.. ya. hope you enjoy! :) ill actually try to make it sound artsy lololol

yunho kayla muttered softly in the dark. dont you think you should be getting back on stage? she asked before her mouth had a delicate finger pressed up against her lips. dont worry, it wont be for much longer. i probably will never have the chance to have this pleasure again so can you follow through and finish for me? yunho responded. i... i guess kayla hesitated. though, it would be easier if we turned on the lights! kayla turned and turned on the light switch to find yunho sitting perfectly stiff in his chair waiting. our usual makeup artist leaves her products over here he called to her and motioned to a table full of various makeup supplies. oh... kasahaminda kayla said. she walked over to the table full of makeup and fingered the millions of products. she had neer seen this much makeup in her life and fantastised about having this table. she awkwardly picked up a small brush and a black gel liner. close your eyes! she said playfully and blushed when yunho chuckled and followed her order. her hand shook as it got closer to yunhos face. his perfect skin was dewy and flawless under the light and she wanted to touch his face so bad. she began the precise line aove his eyelid and smudged it with extra skill. he slowly oppened his eyes and his eyelashes fluttered gently and made kayla blush again. her lines were perfect and she let out a huge breath of relief. I should be getting out there now yunho said looking deep into kaylas jade green eyes how about meeting here later? after the concert he suggested. how could she resist? she nodded in amazement as he began to enter stage again but turned around one last time to finish kayla off with a charming wink.

by that time, alara had been sitting in her seat for a couple of minutes reliving what had just happened. many fangirls had beckoned her offstage much to chagmings dissapointement, but she also wanted the show to go ion. she licked her lips and tasted the remains of chagmings chapstick. she sighed with pleasure and sat back in her seat just as yunho had arrived back onstage and kayla had come back to her seat. kayla looked at alara with a mixture of anger embbarassment and horror. what were you thinking? how could you just do that  kayla yelled. it wasnt my choice he kissed me! and what about you what were you doing backstage? alara stood up getting angrier. i was just doing his makeup! kayla shouted back. oh really, is his makeup the only thing you "did" back there? alara said with words that dug deep into kaylas heart. her lfielong best friend, the only one who truly understood her, the one who introduced her to her lifes pelasures, was yelling at her in anger. kaylas eyes filled with tears and she sat back into her seat along with alara whos face was red with anger. tvxq played a fantastic concert and left every fan with dead lungs from screaming to much. kayla im sorry came alaras crackl voice kayla stood up and lookde her in the eye yunho asked me to go backstage with him tonight, do you want me to go? do you trust me? kayla said. alara looked at her friend and gave her a tender hug. go if you want ..i trust you. she said wiping away kaylas fallen makeup. can i come with you? maybe me and chagming can finish what we started alara chuckled and joked and punched kayla playfully on the shoulder. kayla laughed and said of course. they began the trek down to backstage when yunho came forth and grabbed kayla by the hand. he threw his sequined red jacket over her head and whispered softly into her ear i dont want anyone getting suspicious he said before leading her off. alara followed close behind when she heard a voice right next to her own ear speak softly come with me! chagming said as he took her hand and led her the same way as yunho led kayla. they came into the brightly lit dressing room where the dancers and peopl were changing. id like to invite you girls both to dinner yunho said bowing cutely to kayla. both of them giggled and alara said yes much to chagmings pleasure. there is a very good sushi bar down the street if you want chagming said making both girls nod. we will be meeting a few friends over there, im quite sure youll like them! yunho said leading kayla out still clutching her hand. 

when they arrived at the wasabi suhsi joint alara and kayla were sat down by two sexy waiters. from a distance they could hear laughing and korean being spoken. they looked at eachother frowned who do you think is coming? alara said just as hero, yoochun and junsu arrived at their table. kayla did a double take at hero, who sat right across from her. he was even more beautiful in real life. his hair was a deep red color and his skin was so perfectly milky white it looked like porcelin she looked at him and smiled in admiration as he waved to her. hello, my name is kim jaejoong. ive seen your videos all the time, you are very talented kayla. he said making kaylas heart burst. kayla bowed her head and thanked him, hearing his super cute laugh and watching him swing his hair out of his chocolate eyes. she nudged alara next to her who was in a daze from looking at jaejoong. he looked at both of the girls and laughed i saw your guys video, i know that you both consider me your bias. i am very honored! i am a big fan he smiled again. they all sat down and began eating their rolls. chagming sat next to alara and placed his hand around her shoulders. alara blushed and nudged kayla. she looked at hero who observed the couple and motioned for kayla to come close dont mind him he said then looking to changming and saying louder he has always been like that with cute girls! chagming pounded his fist on the table and glared at jaejoong before laughing. not even, alara is special he said laughing. yunho sat beside kayla and looked at her closely you are both very special girls he said in a non creepy way and smiled sweetly. kayla smiled back as yunho tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. hero looked on at the two of them and felt a weird feeling why do i feel like that should be me? he thought as kayla looked admiringly into yunhos eyes. i love her videos, but i never knew that her videos were the only thing i loved. 

plot twisttttttttt omg hero/jaejoong/wtf you call him comes in and ho ho ho some sparks are about to fly.

damn this cahpter is long. i hope i didnt bore you all to much. see ya later by.