Chapter 2: A lost hat

hey again uhhhh well heres my next chapter...lol. thevictoriank gave me a suggestion that i write this so i am hahaha.. enjoy... 

Kayla and Alara had just taken there seats in the staples theater. they looked around and saw that they were the only white people there, as well as the only ones dressed up. This is awkward! We are the only ones dressed up! Alara leaned over and whispered next to Kaylas ear. i know but then it gives us a higher chance of getting noticed by tvxq! kayla claimed, once again clapping her hands she looked at alaras cutely done up face and stroked away some mascara that had fallen off of Alaras eyelashe. alara blushed and ran her hand over her head. Oh no! Where did my hat go! she screamed, searchng for the hat she had brought in case her hair didnt retain its style why dont you go check downstairs Kayla suggested saving her friends seat. alara came back a while later with her hands empty as a tear streaked down her face. i couldnt find it. my hat is gone! she stroked away the tear. kayla got up to go search for herself but the lights were starting to get lowered and many fans began screaming.

oh its starting! lets look later kayla reassured her friend who was slumped in her seat and not paying attention to the stage. chagming of tvxq began to walk out on stage and began waving at the fans. hes wearing it hes wearing my hat! alara jumped up and waved at chagming trying to get his attention. now fans, i found this lovely hat outside of the theater and i was wondering if it belonged to any of you? he called in bad english through his mic. many fans screamed that it was theirs and put their hands up and waved. alara got out of her seat and jumped onto the stage to talk to chagming. the hat is mine i can prove it she told him changming looked back in suprise and smiled at alara. honey i believe you he replied with sort of a deep purr in his voice. he removed the hat off his head and put it on alaras i didnt know the owner of the hat would be so cute he said cupping alaras chin and looking into her eyes. oh! alara giggled and blushed to the shade of an apple. to the horror and delight of many tvxq fans chagming pulled alaras face closer to his and kissed her. alaras eyes flew wide open not believing what was happening. she tried to resist but he just pulled her closer until she eventually succumbed to him and closed her eyes and fell deeper into the kiss. 

he crowd was screaming and crying at the sight before them. kayla stood up in rushes of anger and sadness and tried to get on stage but was stopped by a hunky security man three times taller than her. when she was thrown down by the security guard she felt two hands being offered to her to pick her off the ground. she looked up but couldnt see through her tears. dont worry about them she heard a voice very close to her. she blibnked and focused on the face in front of her which was that of uknows. he offered her his hands again and she took them and got picked up. uknow glanced at her tear streaked face and used him thumb to wipe the tears away. for a moment he stood starstruck hey! you are thevictoriank from youtube right? i love your videos he claimed. kaylas face instantly brightened as he smiled at her. ththank you was all she could muster. she turned back and looked at alara and chagming still on the stage. come here, i need to have my makeup fixed was the last thing kayla heard before being pulled into uknows dressing room. 

lololol it gets even hotter dont worry. i am kinda weird to admit it but i totally pair all these people lol. hope you enjoy my weird as fuck writing and i hope you like the story so far. not sure how long it will go but whatev lol