It Begins

"Jayden." He looked around but found no one "Who's there?" He felt a hand on his back. "Who are you." I looked at him and smiled "I am the princess." He looked at me, puzzled by my reply. "What do you mean you're the princess?" I smiled "All will be revealed soon." He didn't understand so I would help him. "I'm here because I want you to join us." I smiled when he backed away "I'll never join you Nighlok." He spat the last word as it came from his mouth. "What exactly is a 'Nighlok' , is that what you call the creatures that ravage your city?" He had a questioning look on his face "Y-You're not a Nighlok?" I noticed that he was shaking in fear as the words left his mouth. "No, I'm what you would call an interspecies creature. In your case the creature is Black Dragon." He began to move closer to me without even noticing. "Your wings are so smooth." I purred at the contact. "Jayden, join us and you'll have a monster form of your own." He stopped rubbing my wings and looked at me. "I can't, I have to help my friends protect the city from the Nighlok." This upset me more than he knew "If you won't come willingly then I will force you." I snarled and everything around us began to change. "Wh-What's going on?" He tried to back away from me but I grabbed his arm. He looked at the hand that was holding him and saw that it was a serpent's mouth. He then looked down and saw another one engulfing his entire body. "Stop, please stop." His begging gave him the appearance of a scared child. "You will join us whether you like it or not." He growled in response "Never." I snapped and the serpent consumed him.