A New Monster

Jayden and I appeared in my room after leaving the rangers behind. "What is this place?" I turned to Jayden and saw that he was looking out of the window. "This is where I live." He smiled like a child seeing the world for the first time. "I'm glad you like it, but we still have much to do." He turned to face me and nodded. "What do we do now?" I smiled and sunk my fangs into his neck. "Does it hurt?" he grabbed my bedpost to steady himself. "No I'm fine." I pulled away and lied him down on the bed. "I'm going to retrieve the others I told you about, stay here and rest until I get back." He nodded and fell asleep. I smiled and went to speak with Ryan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I landed on the tallest building in Mariner Bay, and entered Ryan's dream.

In Ryan's Dream

Ryan found himself walking through a field of strange creatures, each one fast asleep. "Ryan, can you hear me?" I smiled when he turned around. "Who's there?" He asked. He froze as soon as he saw me standing there. "Who are you?" I smiled and appeared behind him. "I am the princess." He gave me a questioning look. "Why are you here?" He looked intrigued by my appearance. "I want you to join us." The creatures sleeping around us woke up and started flying around. "What are you?" I giggled as one of them nuzzled my face. "I'm an interspecies creature, a black dragon to be more specific." He reached out and touched the serpants wrapped around my waist. They writhed in pleasure and hissed lightly. "What do want with me?" He asked looking at me intently. "As I said before, I want you to join us." He gave me a questioning look "Us?" I smiled and allowed my serpents to trail up his arms. "Yes, us." He began to move closer. "Will I look like you, if I agree yo this?" I shook my head "Each interspecies creature is completely different, no two look the same." He smiled slightly. "Alright, I'll join you." I smiled and spread my wings. "In two days time you will meet me in person." He nodded as everything disappeared.

End Dream

After leaving Ryan's dream, I returned to my castle. "Jayden, I'm back." He wrapped his wings around my waist in response. "I see you've finally transformed." He smiled and spread his wings. "Princess, what is this place?" Jayden was brimming with curiosity. "This is where creatures like us live. Here, we have the freedom to do what we want, and we can mate with different interspecies creatures to create new ones. The best part is all of them are welcome." I could see the gleam in his eyes, so I knew he was happy to be here. "Can we go outside?" He enthusiasm reminded me of my little sister. "Sure, anywhere you want." For the first time in the 5 months that I'd been watching him, he smiled happily. Eager to go outside and meet the others Jayden grabbed my hand and raced out the door. "Jayden slow down." He came to a complete stop and looked at me sheepishly. "Sorry, I just got really excited." I smiled and climbed on his back. "That's okay, everyone gets excited about meeting new people." He looked at me for a few seconds. "Your eyes, they're beautiful." I blushed and hid my face. "N-No one's ever said that to me before." He couldn't help but wonder why. He brushed it off as he went outside with me on his back. "Princess, do you have arachnids here?" I could tell he was afraid just by hearing his voice. "We do, but don't worry they're really nice, even though they're perverts, they're very nice." He smiled and nodded as we continued on. A few minutes later, we stopped at a house carved out of a rock formation. I got off his back and knocked on the door. Almost immediately, an arachnid answered the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Azi, who's this?" She asked bluntly. I sighed and shook my head. "This is Jayden. Jayden, this is my friend Rosie." He nodded and moved closer to us. "Nice to meet you." He said "You too." She replied shaking his hand. After talking for about twenty minutes, Jayden and I went to meet Zena at her house.