Synopsis

The Girl
Meet Lilly Laurent Lee, her initials L.L Lee, her dream is to pursue her long life dream of becoming a psychologist, someone who will be able to help others cope and possibly mend their issues better. An ambivert, who has her walls up so people won't be able to pick at her through her imperfections. There were a few bumps here and there but here she was at Mary King State University(MKSU) about to finish her senior year, determine to go through the year without distractions and complications.

Though there's one problem, her housemate's moving away two weeks shy away from the final year starts making her homeless for the next year if she can't find somewhere to stay since she won't be able to cover the cost of living out of campus alone and secondly because of the short notice too. Her final solution, move in back to the campus dorms(talking about a downgrade and a whole lot of not needed distractions). Great, just great.

The Guy
Meet Avery James Williams, AJ's his nickname, lady's man, the quarterback of MKSU and definitely a looker. Ask anyone in the campus the name Williams and they will surely tell and gush about the three Williams brother's greek god looks and physique, their intelectual and athletic talents. Some girls will even claim they are downright aliens who had come to planet Earth to bear offsprings with them and produce more of their kind! Ridiculous really, things girls would say just to score with them.

Now AJ just wants to go through his senior year flawlessly as he's preparing for the NFL's scouts to see his talents that has brought the whole team to regionals and hopefully be drafted into his dream team.

One catch though, AJ's required to stay in the campus dorms in his final year for four months as it was a obligatory thing every students of MKSU do in their first four months of university which AJ had managed to skip. As much as he hates being away from his family and the invasion of privacy when sharing a room with someone, he has to do this so that not only his uni records for football scouts will look good but also in his degree transcript in business.

This two souls never had met each other indirectly before, cross paths? Yes, but never in the same clique.

What happens when an admistrative intern messes up their dorm records and accidently putting them in a room together, will it be a matchmake in heaven or a doom from the start.