Chapter 1

Notifications: 3 new emails!
Facebook : 1 event invite, 2 friend request, 5 notifications

************************************
From : admin_mksuniversity.edu.com
Sent : Friday, 28th August 2015
To : ll.lee@gmail.com
Subject : Housing on Campus Details

Dear Student,

Within this email, there is an attachment of the dorm room details you'll need. You will be placed with a roommate who is in the similar classes as you in this semester. The housing fees will be covered within your grant and if you wish to apply for the honours program then housing fees will be fully annuled as long as you have an average of 3.7 GPA. If there is any futher inquiry, please do visit us at our adminstrative office in terms of student affairs and any futher informations.

We hope you will be pleased with your accomodations and may the year start with a good bang for you. All the best and go Knightss!

Sincerly,

Shirley Blake
Adminstrative Secretary

《Please see attachment》

************************************

"Monica, why do you have to leave me again?!" Lilly cried asking her best friend of 6 years while packing up her baking and kitchen tools in her final fourth box along side with her two suitcases. The girl does pack light considering all of her life belongings are within those boxes and suitcases only.

"Because you cry baby, i just got an early offer for my intern program at LA, one of the biggest PR agencies wants me to join them, how exciting is that. I mean, aren't you happy for me? Though I'm really sorry about the late notice" Monica said her voice wobbily to Lilly who has some unshed tears in her eyes, she was already missing her best friend, partner in crime, yoga buddy and rock through this years.

"Awhhh, Monica... Are you going to cry? Now who's the cry baby here, look I'm sorry for whining, didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything. First of all, I am damn proud, wai-t let me rephrase that.. I'm damn flipping dolphins proud of you for getting the intern program I mean come on, it's all you ever talked about and one of your goals towards having a successful career in Hollywood. Secondly, I'm just emotional because Im going to miss you and I'm really dreading this dorm room experience again, heck i got lucky with you in our freshman year since we got roomed together. Who knows, my roommate might go single white female on me or worse is into weed and bring her Bob Marley wannabe friends and smoke all day in our room, i might get my asthma back or or oooh heres a real bad one. What if, she's one of those girls who are like into multiple monkey type sex and then lock me out of our room; next thing you know I'm out there begging for people to switch roommates with me willing to do anything!" Lilly said frantically while her deep brown almond eyes gets bigger and bigger with her mouth gape looking like a fish out of water. Monica rolled her eyes at her friend's antics, her unshed tears forgotton.

She was really going to miss Lilly, she have always thought of her as the sister she've never had. They may have had their fights here and there but nothing too serious that they won't make up at the end. Lilly would usually act this way with people whom she have known long, it's just unlike her to have her guard down with new friends or aquantaince. Monica suspects Lilly's got some demons and baggage of her own that she can't seem to overcome so that's why she's pursuing to be a psychologist, to help others with the same condition as Lilly is, not similar issues but same concerns.

She hopes that one day her friend, will have her own rock as Lilly is to Monica, and maybe have a love life of her own now that she's moving away and Lilly will then have no choice but to focus on herself and less on her. Monica do sometimes think that her friend is mothering her so much that she is actually excited to be out of the 'nest' and off to her new adventure in life. Though that's one of the reasons why Monica love Lilly.