You yell at them in Korean

Master Splinter

You and Splinter were mediating but you just couldn't clear your mind. You could tell that he could tell you couldn't. "Just relax my love. You will be able soon." You open your eyes and look at him with narrowed eyes. "I have been trying to relax for about an hour now and it hasn't worked yet!" He looked at you and said, "It will come to you (Y/N)." You glared at him. "NANEUN PYEON-ANHAGE DOEEOSSJIMAN GEUGEOS-EUN JAGDONGHSJI ANHSEUBNIDA! GEULAESEO BUNMYEONGHI ONEUL NA-EGE OJI ANH-EUL GEOS TTAEMUN-E NA-EGE OL GEOS-IDA MALHAE JONGLYO!!" You yell and storm out. Splinter was just sitting there with a surprised look on his face.

Meanings:

NANEUN PYEON-ANHAGE DOEEOSSJIMAN GEUGEOS-EUN JAGDONGHSJI ANHSEUBNIDA - I have been relaxing but it is not working!

GEULAESEO BUNMYEONGHI ONEUL NA-EGE OJI ANH-EUL GEOS TTAEMUN-E NA-EGE OL GEOS-IDA MALHAE JONGLYO- So quit telling me it will come to me because obviously it won't come to me today!

Leonardo

You were really frustrated today because you got a fucking detention for something that you didn't do. Then you got yelled at by your parents and sent to your room without supper. Now it is nighttime and you snuck out to the lair to sit and wait for the boys to get back from patrol. It was about fifteen minutes later when all four of them walked through the door. Mikey being the first one to spot you ran over and hugged you. "HI (Y/N)!" You didn't hug back just stood there. You aren't rude but today... yeah. Leo saw you and smiled. After Mikey let you go Leo hugged you. Once again you didn't hug back. "Something wrong Love?" Leo asks. "Not in the mood." You mutter. All of the boys are now in the living room with you and Leo. You sit down on the couch and watch Mikey and Donnie play video games. "Wanna talk about it?" Leo asks as he sits down. "No." "Why not." "Because." Was your reply as you started to get irritated. "That's not an answer." That was it. Your last nerve. "LE-O SESANG-E O! NANEUN GWAENCHANH ANIEYO, DANGSIN-EUN DEO NA-EUN GEOGEOS-EUL MANDEUNEUN DOEJI ANHSEUBNIDA! NAEGA JOH-A MALHAL JUNBIGA DOEL TTEKKAJI GEUNYANG NAL NAEBEOLYEO?!?!" You yelled at him and stormed off to the kitchen. You heard all the boys laughing at him and felt bad but he should have understood you didn't wanna talk.

Meanings:

LE-O SESANG-E O- Oh my God Leo!

NANEUN GWAENCHANH ANIEYO, DANGSIN-EUN DEO NA-EUN GEOGEOS-EUL MANDEUNEUN DOEJI ANHSEUBNIDA- I am not okay, and you are not making it any better!

NAEGA JOH-A MALHAL JUNBIGA DOEL TTEKKAJI GEUNYANG NAL NAEBEOLYEO- Just Leave me alone until I am ready to talk Okay?!

Raphael

You were actually having a really good day. Well besides that fact that your step sister is coming to stay with you for a month and you both absolutely hated each other but other than that you are having a good day. Somehow Raph found out about your step sister coming and decided to tease you about it. He knew you hated her but he didn't know that you hated her with a huge burning passion. He found that out quick today when he crossed the line. "She's not that bad looking." Raph said looking at a picture of her that you don't know where he even got it. That crossed the line right there and your good day went right down the drain. "JEONGMAL, GEUNYEONEUN CHAJGO GEU NAPPEUJI ANHDA?! GEUNYEOGA BOGO NEOMU JOH-EUN GYEONG-U GEULEON GEUNYEOLEUL GASEO DEITEU!! NAN DANGSIN-I BYEONG SIN CHILYOLEUL BIL-EO MEOG-EUL HAJI ANHSEUBNIDA!!!" You stand there panting after your yelling session and you look and see the Raph is only blinking in surprise and confusion. You smirk at him and then turn and walk into Donnie's lab.

Meaning:

JEONGMAL, GEUNYEONEUN CHAJGO GEU NAPPEUJI ANHDA - Really, she is not that bad looking?

GEUNYEOGA BOGO NEOMU JOH-EUN GYEONG-U GEULEON GEUNYEOLEUL GASEO DEITEU - Then go and date her if she is so good looking!!!

NAN DANGSIN-I BYEONG SIN CHILYOLEUL BIL-EO MEOG-EUL HAJI ANHSEUBNIDA - I don't fucking care you asshole

Donatello

You were helping Donnie in his lab. Awhhhh! Right? Wrong. You are on your period and he doesn't know it yet. So every time you bend down to get something, your stomach hurts. "Now you love Donnie to death, but he got on your last nerve today. "(Y/N), please hand me the screwdriver." You nod and walk over to his toolbox and got the screwdriver and bent down to give it to him. Your grimaced in pain. You handed him the screwdriver and then stood back up. He stood up and looked at you. "(Y/N)? Are you okay? You aren't pregnant right? I mean....." You looked up at him in an instant. "Why would you think I am pregnant?" You ask. "I... well you--- Uhm..." You narrowed your eyes. "DANGSIN-EUN NAEGA CHEJUNG EUL HWAGBO HAGO GEONGAYO?! GEULAESEO DANGSIN-EUN BASCALLY NA JIBANG HOCHUL?! DANGSIN-EUN NAE GIGAN E OJEON, NAPPEUN NOM-A!" You stood up and slapped him then started crying and ran out.

Meanings:

DANGSIN-EUN NAEGA CHEJUNG EUL HWAGBO HAGO GEONGAYO - So are you saying that I am gaining weight?!

GEULAESEO DANGSIN-EUN BASCALLY NA JIBANG HOCHUL - So you are basically calling me fat?!

DANGSIN-EUN NAE GIGAN E OJEON, NAPPEUN NOM-A - You bastard, I am on my Period!

Michelangelo

You were playing games with Mikey and you were in the lead. You could tell that he was trying his hardest to get pass you but you block every way that you can. Once you saw the finish line you sprinted towards it. Right before you passed though, Mikey kissed you and he got first place. You looked at him and playfully glared. "You cheater!" He mocked offence. "I didn't cheat. I just wanted a kiss and I won." You smiled. "Uh-huh. Suuuure." He gave you and innocent smile. You sighed. "Dangsin-eun naega dangsin-eul neomu salang ttaemun-e un." You said and kissed him.

Meanings:

Dangsin-eun naega dangsin-eul neomu ttaemun-e un - You are so lucky I Love you so much.

(I know Mikey's You aren't yelling at him but his was hard to do!)

Casey Jones

You and Casey were at the park. You were sitting on a swing and he was pushing you. "Higher." You said. He did and pushed you a bit harder. "Little More." You said being a little afraid of heights. Casey knew that but smirked and started to push you even harder. When you started to feel like you were flying you got scared. "A-Alright Casey. That's high enough." He didn't listen and continued to push you even further. Once you felt yourself jump out of the seat and land on the seat again. You had enough. "KEISI JONSEU, JIGEUM JEOLEUL MIL-EO JUNGJI!!! NAL I NEOMU NOP-EUN CHUJIN DOEGO DANGSIN-EUN NAEGA NOP-ILEUL DULYEOWO HAGO ALGO!!!" Casey, Being surprised by your outburst, stopped the swing and you got off with tears in your eyes. You slapped him and walked away with Casey running after you.

Meanings:

KEISI JONSEU, JIGEUM JEOLEUL MIL-EO JUNGJI - Casey Jones, stop pushing me right now!

NAL I NEOMU NOP-EUN CHUJIN DOEGO DANGSIN-EUN NAEGA NOP-ILEUL DULYEOWO HAGO ALGO - You are pushing me too high and you know I am terrified of heights!!!

April O'Neil

You and April were walking in the Big Apple at Night when all of a sudden the foot clan show up. April pushes you behind her and takes out her tessen. You roll your eyes and get in a stance to start fighting. They attacked first and April was defending them off. Yes you read that right, April was defending them off. Every time a foot clan came near you she took it out before you could. You were starting to get pissed. You can defend yourself! After all of the Foot clan was defeated. April turned and looked at you. You were really pissed off. You didn't get to take even one out. That was enough. "Why didn't you let me help April?" "I didn't want you hurt. So I did it myself. I love you too much for you to get hurt." "JEONGMAL, NA JASIN EGE 4WOL EUL BANG-EO HAL SU! NAN HANGSANG BOHO HAL PIL-YOGA EOBS-SEUBNIDA!!" You yell at her. April looks at you confused and you sigh. "Let's just go home."

Meanings:

JEONGMAL, NA JASIN EGE 4WOL EUL BANG-EO HAL SU - Really, I can defend myself April!

NAN HANGSANG BOHO HAL PIL-YOGA EOBS-SEUBNIDA - I don't always need protecting!!