Chapter IV

Deans PoV

Castiel had just kissed him. He kissed Dean. Lips, and tongue, and all. He certainly had not been expecting it. However, it had gotten him to believe what was happening.

Dean nodded, his eyes still closed as he kept his hands on Castiel's waist, holding him tightly against himself.

After several minutes of silence, Dean opened his eyes to look as Castiel, who was looking back at him, his bottom lip caught between his oddly sharp teeth.

The two stared at the each other for a moment, until Dean leaned down to kiss him again, still holding him tightly. He listened as Castiel made a small noise of surprise, before kissing him back, his fingers tangling in Deans short blonde hair.

They kissed for several minutes, until Dean finally pulled away for a breath, resting his forehead against Castiel's. "Cas.." He murmered, not even realizing he'd used the nickname. "Cas?" He heard Castiel ask, confusion evident in his voice.

Dean pull back just enough that he could look at Castiel, "Yeah.. uh, sorry. I just kinda came up with it." He murmered, blushing slightly. Castiel smiled, and shook his head, "It's fine. I like it." He replied, pecking Deans lips gently.

Dean nodded, and smiled a bit, until he heard footsteps in the hall outside of his room. He looked to Cas with slightly wide eyes. "Um, here.. go in he closet." He whispered, opening the door, and letting Castiel in, before closing it, and falling back on his bed.

He closed his eyes, and evened out his breathing, pretending to be alseep. He heard his door open, and peeked an eye open, to see his father standing in the doorway. He must have heard Dean and Cas talking.

Dean closed his eyes again, and rolled over, hopefully convincing John that he was asleep. Soon, he heard the door close, and his father's footsteps retreating down the hall.

He sat up, and went to the closet, before opening it to see Castiel trying to put on one of his long sleeve shirts. Dean laughed, and pulled the shirt off of his head, "You were putting it on wrong. This part goes on arm, not your head." He said, smiling widely.

Castiel nodded, and blushed, "Sorry, I've never worn one of those." He explained, to which Dean responded, "No need to be sorry. I understand." He said, walking back over to sit on his bed as Castiel followed and sat next to him.

Dean looked over at him, "So, is this really the last time I'll see you?" He asked, frowning slightly. Castiel nodded, and sighed, "I'm afraid so. However, if you'd like, you can keep your memories. You just can't tell anyone." He said, grabbing Deans hand, and holding it in his own in a reassuring way.

Dean nodded, and looked down at their hands, "I'd like to." He murmered, smiling slightly as he looked back up at him. Castiel nodded again, and kissed Deans cheek, lingering there for a moment before pulling away.

Dean smiled, and brought Castiel's hand up to his lips, kissing him softly. Castiel blushed slightly, and looked down. "I'd like to be able to see you again." He whispered, frowning a bit, "And I wish I could, I truly do. It's just, my brothers.. our father died, and I'm the youngest, so they take care of me. Which means keeping me locked up most of the time." He stated sadly.

Dean used his other hand, and placed his fingers under Castiel's chin, making him look at him, "Stop frowning. You're too gorgeous to do so." He murmered, kissing each side of his mouth. Castiel smiled slightly, and nodded, kissing Deans lips quickly.

"I don't want to have to go so soon, but I'm afraid I do." He whispered after several minutes. "My brothers will be looking for me shortly." He added, pulling away from Dean slightly.

Dean nodded, and stood, pulling Castiel up with him. He stared into his eyes for a moment, before hugging him tightly, Castiel hugging him back. "If you ever get the chance to see me again, you know where to find me." Dean whispered in his ear.

Castiel nodded, and the two pulled back from each other, before sealing their lips together in a heated kiss, both clinging on to the other like if they let go, one would leave. Which was true. Castiel was leaving, but he had to.

Castiel pulled away from his lips a minute later, and headed towards the window, "Hopefully, I'll see you again, Dean." He said, removing the blanket from his waist, and laying it on a chair, before leaving out of the window.

Dean watched him, a sort of sadness building up inside of him, "Goodbye, Castiel." He whispered to himself, after the other was gone and out of sight. He would miss Cas, and he really did hope they would meet again someday.

Update, woop woop!

823 words.