one

T Y P E - chapter one.

3,031 likes cocaine: Join us Thursday through Saturday nights for the best time of your life—and the best drinks in Dortmund, made by our all star crew ;) 137 comments

3,031 likes
cocaine: Join us Thursday through Saturday nights for the best time of your life—and the best drinks in Dortmund, made by our all star crew ;)
137 comments

The first time Marco Reus saw the beautiful Natasha Clotaire, he didn't know what the hell hit him.

It was a week ago exactly—after a hard fought win, Marco and a handful of his teammates figured they deserved to celebrate. The only thing they needed to do was figure out where, but everyone seemed to have the same idea. 

"When's the last time you went to Cocaine, Marco?"

The popular Dortmund-based nightclub had once been Marco's favorite. It was a prime spot for beautiful women and great alcohol, both of which were things Marco took great pleasure in—that is, of course, until he met Scarlett. One of her biggest pet-peeves was him going to that club without her, even if a friend was celebrating an important occasion. Naturally, she didn't want to be anywhere where she wasn't the prettiest woman in the room—and because of that, Marco hadn't gone to Cocaine in what must've been a year.

"Don't know," He spoke, casting a calm stare at Jadon. "Scarlett hated when I'd go—"

"Mein Gott, every time you mention her, I go insane. Don't you realize that you're free now that she's gone?" Mats turned from his seat in front of his compatriot. "This is exactly why you you need to go out, Marco. This woman is turning you into a fucking simp."

Marco scoffed. Simp and Marco Reus were two phrases that were diametrically opposed. Everyone knew that Marco Reus was a player—he had a way with women. Beyond his well-earned celebrity status and his multi-million dollar net worth, the German was devilishly good looking—and even more charming. Before Scarlett, he hadn't been exclusive with anyone since the sixth grade. It wasn't that he had trouble finding a companion—but he had plenty of options, and those options meant that he had the luxury of setting impossibly high standards. Scarlett met several of them, and despite the toxic nature of their relationship, she constantly kept him crawling back. Though they both feared commitment, their haphazard possession of one another led them to give exclusivity a go, and it'd lasted for an entire year—up until Scarlett fucked some random club promoter after a minor argument she and Marco had. He remembered discovering them in his bed, followed by the feelings of anger, frustration, and embarrassment. He was Marco Reus, and he'd been cheated on.

"Whatever," muttered Marco, running a hand over his elegant blonde hair. "How is Cocaine these days, anyways?"

"Mate, it's better than it's ever been." Jadon eagerly pulled out his iPhone to show Marco photos. "They've got Berliners making weekend trips and waiting hours just to never get in. They've sacked half the staff, replaced them with the fittest women—"