six

T Y P E - chapter six

3,628 likes • liked by marcinho11, bvb_wags_updates@natashaclotaire: tomorrow night at @cocaine, 80% of all bartending proceeds (i'm pushing for 100 🤭) will be donated to the @blacklivesmatter vanguard of Germany 🖤 please come out and have a goo...

@natashaclotaire: tomorrow night at @cocaine, 80% of all bartending proceeds (i'm pushing for 100 🤭) will be donated to the @blacklivesmatter vanguard of Germany 🖤 please come out and have a good time while supporting an amazing movement! also...i now have over 18,000 followers?! i won't let you guys down! 🥺 #blacklivesmatter
500 comments
@marcinho11: Be there or be square
@marcinho11: You could never let me down ;)

"Are you here?"

"I said I'd come, didnt I?"

"Perfect," Marco grinned at Natasha's sassy response, standing and mouthing something to Jadon before speaking into his phone. "I wanted you to be here more than anyone else, you know. I can't wait to see you, Natasha."

Borussia Dortmund's match against Bayern Munich was the most anticipated sporting event in the country—and, on that specific night, in all of Europe. The star strikers of each team—Marco Reus and Robert Lewandowski, respectively—had been in top form all season. While BVB was currently at the top of the table, Bayern weren't far behind—the winner of this match would determine who finished the week on top.

"I'm excited to see you too, Marco." Natasha quietly murmured into her phone, gazing down at the empty pitch from the suite's perspective. "How will I be able to see you all the way down there? You'll look like a little ant," mused Natasha, with a grin. "Like I could just stick my foot out and stomp on you."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Marco chuckled, quietly waving a dismissive hand towards Aubameyang, who repeatedly attempted to get him off of the phone in order to warm up. Since last night, neither player had addressed their relationship to Natasha—neither of them necessarily wanted to, for fear of harming their strong friendship.

"Oh, sure. I'd like nothing more than to squash you. Seriously, I stay up late sometimes just fantasizing about it." Natasha grinned, listening as Marco let out a stream of infectious laughter before taking on a more serious tone."I feel so out of place," she blurted. "Everyone else must wonder what the hell I'm doing here."

"You're better than anyone in there, Tasha. You'll be okay," he breathed, hastily. "I have to go. I'll see you soon, yeah? If you want anything—a drink or something to eat—just charge it to my tab. I've already authorized you to use it."

"Anything? Because they have those really cool pretzels here, and—"

"Anything," interrupted Marco, with a grin. "Now I really have to go. Don't miss me too much, alright?"

Natasha let out an adorable laugh. "You're ridiculous, Marco. Good luck."

"I won't need it," declared the German, with a smirk so smug that that Natasha could hear it in his voice. "Not with you here, anyways. I'll see you soon."