Spontaneous

**Above is the 1 year video of me and Misha, it only goes for 3 minutes if you wanna watch it :)**

As summer gradually came back, so did my confidence and we went off to compete in 5 competitions in which iv'e won a total of 11 ribbons from the fun ring and lots of experience with jumping. I nearly made it to the jumpoff once.  So we settled into a nice routine, competitions and hard work during school, and trail rides and western in holidays. I remember one time i didn't ride in my english saddle for 2 weeks and i forgot how to rise trot in it. Whoops. 

Before our 1 year anniversary, he punctured his knee and later cut open an old wound on the back of his leg. He was out of riding for most of the long holidays but he was still able to have the carrot cake that i made him for his anniversary. By the time iv'e had him for a year, he became the world to me. Everything revolves around him now even if he doesn't know it. I think about him every day and i see him everyday. My anxiety has gotten so much better than i'm even friends with most of my year group. Misha became my best friend, the one i'd go to when i was happy, sad or just needed him. He was always there, standing next to me while i sat in his paddock listening to music or singing to him. I would have never thought i'd be spending my life like this. Two years ago i was in a private school and i could barely talk to people. I wasn't happy and had little sense of achievement.  He's helped me so much without even realizing it. As for him, i have a theory that Misha either threw the girl that had him off or was stubborn and she wasn't experienced enough. Being a school horse can be stressful and he isn't cut out to be one of them. Despite his patience and kind nature, he needs trust from his rider. His story goes that he was at camden sales before the horse dealer that wanted to sell me the stock horse Opal bought him only to sell him to his previous owners. I can't believe how lucky i got with him, i did everything that people tell you not to do (except for buying a chestnut mare TB, i had a bit of sense). I made a rushed buy of a horse that i didn't like too much, i took him to a crowded place in the first months of owning him and i was pretty much a complete beginner when i bought him. He's surprised everyone, even now after a year people comment on his nature and kind soul. I couldn't be happier with him. I can't get into contact with his previous owners or see any pictures of him from when they had him as the father won't allow it. It doesn't matter that much anyway, we're making our own memories now.