Chapter Two

"We should take her to Pan," one boy suggests.

"Should we tie her up?" another questions.  I really don't want to be tied up, I think.

"No I've got her." A tall scarred blonde replies. Got me! What does he mean he's got me? Before I know it, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Oh, so this is what he meant! He starts walking towards the jungle, followed by all the teens.

I finally get a good look at them. Most of them are about my age, 15 and up. I notice that they all carry weapons. I wonder where we're going. I tap the guy's back that is carrying me. 

"Excuse me, where are we going?" I inquire.

"To the Lost Boy camp."

"Oh, ok. Thank you." Mama always did tell me manners were important. I try to start a conversation with the blonde.

"So, what's your name Blondie?" I ask.

"Definitely not Blondie." He replies curtly.

"Ok. But just so you know, I think I'm going to call you Blondie. It kind of fits you since you're, you know, blonde." I state.

"K whatever." He says looking forward.

"Can I please know your name though?" I ask.

"My name is Felix."

"Hello Felix. I'm Orion."

"Orion. You mean, like the star?" He says with a small chuckle.

"Yeah I know. I'm named after a group of stars." I say a tiny bit annoyed.

"I think it's a beautiful name." He whispers. He quickly changes the subject and says: "Look! We're at the camp!" Just as I am about to reply, I am cut off by a British accent. "Who you got there Felix?"

"A girl we found on the beach names Orion." He says rapidly.

"Well then, welcome to Neverland love." The boy says as Felix puts me down.

"May I ask you a question please?" I ask nicely.

"You just did." He says with a look like he's trying to impress the boys around him. The 'tough guy' persona seemed to work. The boys snickered amongst themselves.

"Are you the leader of the Lost Boys?"

"Why yes, I am. I'm Peter, Peter Pan."

So this is dear old Grandaddy!

Wow! Two updates! Here's a little more added to the story line. I know the first one wasn't much, but hey! I have to hook a reader in somehow! Enjoy!

                                                                                      -thatlovelybrunette