Chapter Three

"Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Orion Gold, your 15 year-old granddaughter." I say, waiting to see his expression. When I saw his face, oh how I wish I had had a camera! It was priceless!

He quickly recovered. "So you're laddie's kid, huh?"

"Yes sir, I am. I also have a twin sister, Carina."

"Well then, you must stay with us in Neverland! Since we are family." He says smirking.

"If you want me to, I would be happy to stay here." I reply, wondering how this would end up.

"Then it's settled! You must join us for our game tonight."

"Ok, sure." I reply.

                                                                                            *That Night*

All the Lost Boys were present. Pan was starting to explain the game. "Ok! Tonight we will be playing a new game. This game involves Miss Orion!" Pan exclaims. I look around at the Lost Boys and shyly wave. 

"This game will be like hide and seek, but, Orion will be hiding and we will be seeking. Whoever finds Orion will receive a prize. Do you want to know what that prize is?" All the boys cheer. "The prize is a kiss from our very own Orion!"

My eyes grew wide. "Um, I never agreed to this." I mumble shakily.

"The game will begin momentarily. Orion now you may go into the jungle and hide."

"O-ok." I run into the jungle looking around for somewhere to hide.  Hmm if I stay behind a bush or something, they'll see me. Maybe a tree will do? Yeah that'll work.

I find a tall willow tree and climb it. I reach a branch that is the perfect height. I sit down and try to calm my beating heart. While I'm doing that, I hear someone behind me say: "I guess I win the prize."