A Bit of History (1)

(Thunder wind pact house)
Sakura's P.O.V.
*Inhale *Exhale
*Inhale *Exhale
Repeating it for 4 more times as I'm walking towards the back door.

It's getting cold lately and I was wondering if I should wear my sweater mother bought for me.

But first let me tell you something about myself and my family (a very long story about my parents' life before me)

Hi! My name is Keisuke Sakura Righello and I'm 15 years old. I'm always wearing a warm smiling face but I'm also a very shy person. I'm living with my mother and father. If you're wondering about my name, well, I'm half Japanese and half Italian. Mother is pure Japanese while father has the Italian blood. I'm very small for my age, standing only 5ft. 3 inches tall. You see, I have this very distinguished physical feature(s)... I have a pure silver hair and a white porcelain skin. Maybe my skin is normal since my mom has this beautiful shiny skin, mine's like Snowhite's skin but a bit shinier. I think the only Italian feature I have is my eyes, It's golden-brown, like my father, but his eyes is a bit dark colored golden-brown, on the other hand my mother has this deep blue ocean eyes. She says her eyes was a gift coming from the Moon Goddess herself, eyes like water carving a new path when cornered.

My parents are shifters by the way. My mother, Mizu Righello, is a mix Tasmanian Water wolf-Zanzibar Leopard while my father Reginaldè Righello is also a mix blood of Dire wolf-Marrone wolf. Both of them have this very rare blood line, mother as a Zanzibar Leopard while dad being a Dire wolf. They both met in Italy, where my father's pact originated, the Thunder Wind pact, one of the most highest respected pact in Italy. Father's father, my grand father, was the Alpha of the pact, that being said my father is the soon to be Alpha. Mother and her family's pact, Crescent Fire pact, also being a respected pact in the Orient, just made a visit to my father's pact to talk about business, supplying them basic goods, exquisite cloths and spices coming from the orient, they promised affordable goods so it wouldn't be hard to refuse. My mother's father is the Zanzibar Leopard while her mother is the Tasmanian Water wolf. And as soon as my father saw my mom, his wolf went insanely intoxicated by my mother's beautiful face and scent. Father told me when he laid upon his eyes on mother, his wolf shouted 'Mate! Mate! Mate!' Of course, mother's wolf-leopard called out to him when he saw my father. Father courted mother and they instantly fell in love, well of course they would, they are mates after all. Father asked my mother's parents, my grand parents, for my mother's hand in marriage, seeing nothing could go wrong and both of them are mates, they all agree to their wishes. And thus this event will also strengthen the agreement in business between these two pacts.

Mother stayed in Italy and soon she became pregnant with father's child. Mother's health is a bit unstable during her pregnancy, they have been seeking help from multiple doctors. All doctors who to whom they seek consultation couldn't give her a reason as to why she's not healthy during her pregnancy. Seeing as no hope would appear, they both seek the strongest elder witch doctor/vampire for advice. Upon touching mother's stomach, the elder said that mother is pregnant with a baby girl, but this baby girl is a very rare specie. Being rare and being a baby girl means getting all life force from mother because the baby girl is too weak for development. She foretold that the baby girl will be born but will soon die as she cannot hold the rare blood she has. They asked for help if there's a way for the baby to survive. The witch doctor took out a rare special jade and whispered a chant and gave it to my parents, she told them it will give my mother or the baby a lot of strength but that's all she could do, she said the Moon Goddess is the one who could give them the final fate of their baby girl. My parents were shocked at what the witch doctor told them but thanked her anyway for the gift.