Home to Home (14)

Holy shit! Writer's block. Nasty things don't ya think. Anyway, the following chapters maybe a bit shorter than the previous ones so I'm gonna apologize ahead. IIIIIMMMM SSSOOORRRYYY!!!! Hope that works. Here's the next chapter! Cheerios!

Lucas' P.O.V.

We sat at the couch with Ceasar, Sakura in between us and Mr. and Mrs. Righello on the opposite couch from us. They explained everything that happened, the lost of their daughter Emi, the witch doctor's warning about Sakura's condition and there will come a time that someone or something will know the power he possesses. That's why they're hiding him. That's why they need to be away from their pack. Such selfless acts and truly kind people they are.

But we also need to convince them that our mate, Sakura, needs to come with us back to Spain. We both know that the need for our mate and our wolves need for our mate are inevitable and the last thing I don't want to happen is to have a dispute with his parents and not agreeing for him to be with us.

'Now, how to convince them. It'll be very difficult for us to persuade them given the conditions and how overly protective of them towards Sakura...' Ceasar mind linked me.

'They will have to allow us. I know that they know that once we have found our mates, both can't live without the presence of the significant other. So they WILL have to allow him to come with us. No questions asked' I know Ceasar is eager to have Sakura be with us when we have to return, I mean who doesn't? 8 fucking years of no mate and now that we found him here? There's no fucking way that he'll be separated from us, ever.

'You're awfully quiet Alphas. Is something in your mind?' Mrs. Righello asked us.

I looked at my baby and saw how beautiful his eyes are, how perfect his face, how smooth his skin and how wonderful his hair falling from ears to his face. He's our perfect little mate. And Amethy's right, no one can compare to his beauty. Such a rare jewel in the orient.

He caught me looking at him and he blushed again for I think the 10th time. I wouldn't get tired looking at his blushing face.He hid his face and looked down at his knees. He loosened his grip from my hands and I gripped back hard. The empty feeling of his touch makes me feel lonely.

We heard a small voice coming in between us.

'M-mom' He spoke. Both me and Ceasar shot a look at him. Carefully checking his next move and words.

'It-It's fine...' He said.

Huh? It's fine what?

'What's fine sweetie?' His mother asked.

'It's okay... I want to... I want to go with them' he said it with a bit of nervousness in his tone. I was totally surprised that he wants to come with us. My wolf jumped in ecstasy and I swear I can't hide the wide grin on my face like I won the billion dollar lottery.

'Really love?! You want to come with us?! This is... This is the best news I've heard the entire day!' Ceasar shouted excitedly. Of course I would too but Ceasar can take it all into action.

'Ye-yes, I would really l-like to come with you both...' He smiled warmly and showed us his cute little face.

'Sweetie are you sure? Isn't this a bit... sudden?' a worried face can be seen from her mom. I wouldn't blame her, we were a just strangers a few hours ago and now he's gonna be away from his family just to be with us.

He loosened his grip from us and saw that our hands made some red marks to his hands. He slowly tangled his own hands to himself and played with his fingers. (A/N I think this doesn't sound right lols)

He closed his eyes and opened it looking at his parents with determination.

'Uhmmm... I-I know it's a bit sudden mom b-but I feel safe around them. Something inside me feel at peace and sheltered.They're my mates and I'm sure they will protect me as I will protect them too' he paused, he bit his lower lip and resumed, 'I also feel kind of guilty about... about being away from our pack. We're far from our family and dad... y-you have given up your Alpha title just f-for me... and I thank you all for your sacrifices'