The Missing Link (11)

Updating from my phone. Sorry if this story turns out short. Well if not then yey me! Lols.
A chapter for Lucas.

Logan's fine ass in the photo.

Lucas' P.O.V.

It's been four fucking grueling days and still no news about our precious mate! Ceasar and my wolf's are starting to get more silent. It's like telling us that we're not doing anything to find him. I mean come on! You know if someone is hiding, even if you look for him at the depths of the world you won't find him because he's god damn hiding. But me and Ceasar are determined to find him. We've been waiting for 8 fucking years. There's no stopping us looking for him in this god damn island. And today, I have a feeling. This will be the day that we're gonna find him. I know it.

These 4 days, Logan went to look for the foreigners that was written in the list while me and Ceasar went to the packs and communities just to make sure if our mate was there and they're just hiding him. Why would they even hide him? He's our mate and we have every right to take him with us and claim him. Right?

We met a lot of witches and warlocks also asian wolfs and their packs. Asian wolfs are very kind, courteous and respectful. I mean before and after they knew that we're the furure Oro-Alpha of the Silver Fire Pact, the Alphas of the Alphas, they didn't show any fear. Instead they treated us like how they treated us before they knew.

I like asian packs, not like the other packs in world where they almost pushed they're daughters and sons to us. Hungry powered sick Alphas.

Well anyway, on the second pack we visited yesterday, the Alpha told us about another wolf pack within the area. Well he said it's not a pack but a wolf family who migrated here. He said they came from a pact in Italy but they're not rouges. They just migrated here for a peaceful life.

A peaceful life? What? Is their pack in Italy dangerous? I don't think so because the Alpha yesterday didn't say they're rouges so they still must be a member from their pack. Confusing isn't it? Ces and I wouldn't give a shit about the wolf family, since they said they wanted a peaceful life but the Alpha told us they have a child, which made both Ces and I curious. What if he's the one we're looking for.

So today, we're just waiting for Ceasar before we go to the wolf family. What's taking him so long? Then I heard this annoying voice AGAIN coming from our sister.

'cas...... Lucas please please please....Mom and I are gonna leave tomorrow and I wanna go to that cafè with you two!' Amethy pleaded. They're going back tomorrow to Spain and me and Ceasar will stay here until we find our mate.

'Please? It'll only take us an hour. Just an hour.....'

'Please Amethy not now, we're kinda busy. We promise we'll take you later' I said to her while rubbing my temples and getting annoyed every second with her pleading.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and saw Ceasar coming in.

'Please Ceasar!' She asked again.

'Please what?' He asked.

'She wants to go to that cafè with us and told her numerous times that we cannot right now' I said while running my hand through my hair.

'Hun, we'll go later okay? We promise. Wait for us here' Ceasar said while kneeling with one knee before her.

'But I know you're gonna be late again today. Please just an hour Ces? After that you could both go' she pleaded with her eyes wide lips pouting.

'Hun why don't you go with mom? It's better if you go with her. You'll enjo-' Ceasar was cut off by Amethy.

'No!!!!! I want to go with you two! You promised me that we'll go one of these days! And today is the last day I'm gonna be here and I want to go there NOW!' She yelled and I'm surprised that she's so stubborn today.